This reveal left Azrei deep in thought.

Thane: Is Lilly being Jorey's daughter a big deal?

Medina: She created another God... So yes. It IS a big deal.

Azrei: There is still the potential she adopted her...

Azrei: Is there nothing else?

Thane: I saw Giara and Judor boning.

Thane: Do all gods turn into blobs of light when getting down and dirty?

Azrei: That's a fetish. Not a neccery act.

Thane: Hmmm...

Thane:(looks at Medina) What do you think it's like?

Medina: I wouldn't know.

Thane: Right.... Because you only do doggy, right?

Medina: Focus, snack pack. The lady desires answers.

Thane: I checked on all the gods. None of them gave me any vibes of being the one who contacted me.

Azrei: Hiding their identity from you would not be hard. However, what you've learned has shown us there is at least one more person capable of the act.

Medina: The Champion of Life?

Azrei: If she isn't adopted. Then potentially yes.

Azrei: But for now... There's something I must finish. Thane, rest and prepare yourself for tomorrow.

Azrei: Lilly is a seasoned fighter. I'm frankly concerned about your ability to survive.

Thane: I have your blessing. I'll be fine.

Azrei: My blessing is the only reason why I believe you'll survive a few minutes.

Medina: Do you even know how to fight?

Thane: I defeated that necromancer possessing a giant skeleton. Give me some credit.

Medina: I mean, do you know how to fight another person?

Medina: Fighting something big with no armor or meat is impressive.

Medina: But fighting someone just as fast, with armor. Not to mention a godly weapon...

Thane:(shrugs)

Thane: I don't know what the big deal is. I've beaten up ladies, gentlemen, and children.

Thane: She might be tough, but I'll get through it.

He leaves to go get something to eat.

Medina:.......

Azrei: His lack of fear is both a blessing and a curse.

Azrei: He'll go up against any opponent. But is incapable of taking one enemy more seriously than another.

Medina: How'll he win this fight?

Azrei: Only with my support. Go back to your guard position. I have work to do.

Medina: As you wish, my lady...

Thane made his way to the dining room, where food was always fresh and ready for the champions of the gods.

He was not there alone, however. Lilly, the sister champion to Thane was there as well, getting herself some food, having the same idea as Thane.

Thane: Oh, hey.