Secrets Of The Gods Behind Closed Doors

Azrei and her Champion were in her room as they discussed their plan.

Azrei: I have a very special mission for you, my Champion. But I must warn you, it puts you in danger unlike anything you have or will ever face.

Thane: Am I going to war?

Azrei: There is a high possibility of that.

Thane:?

Azrei: A god spoke to you. They Shouldn't have. And I wish to uncover the truth.

Thane: By yourself?

Azrei: No. With you.

Thane: Ohhh... Wait. I meant, are you not just going to talk this out with the other gods?

Azrei: I'm sorry if this breaks any illusions, but the other gods are quite manipulative and liars.

Thane: I hope this is you trying to say you aren't all actual gods...

Azrei: No, we are Gods, and are nearly all-powerful when it comes to the concepts we are and embody.

Thane: That's good.

Azrei: But being the center of this world has given the others an ego... They would do nearly anything to stop someone from uncovering that they broke a rule.

Azrei: It wouldn't be the first time they broke a rule to try and make me break my own rule...

Thane: Alright... So what is it you want me to do?

Azrei: I shall open the tunnels that go all around the castle.

Azrei: You must traverse the tunnels whilst rotten and observe all the gods in secret.

Azrei: But your primary goal is to observe my sister, Jorey.

Azrei: I believe she's the one who spoke with you... But there are two things I must warn you about...

Azrei: If you are discovered... Your story is, that you accidentally found yourself in the tunnels.

Azrei: Second... If the castle shows you a room with a strange "portal" then look away no matter what...

Thane: How long do I have?

Azrei: That depends on the castle...

Grabbing the wall, Azrei pulls it apart revealing a tunnel.

Thane: Wish me luck?

Azrei: I'm with you, always.

Leaping into the tunnel, Thane begins his secret assignment.

(Opening Theme)

The hole was closed behind. Thane took five steps and was met with a wall. Behind him was a dead, above him, the tunnel continued.

Thane: So I'm supposed to climb that...?

With a heavy sigh, he pressed his hands against the wall in front of him, in search of a point to grip.

The moment he touched the wall, Thane was pulled into it by force.

(Thud)

Thane: Hm?

Pushing off the wall, Thane found himself naturally coming to a standing position on the wall, which was now the floor to him.