➳༻❀🌒✿ 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝟏𝟔 ❀🌘༺➳

Start from the beginning

You sipped your coffee as you opened up your notifications begrudgingly. Your eyes widen in shock. Since yesterday morning, there have been a slew of text messages and voice calls from your colleagues, as well as calls from Jimmy Fallon. What the heck was so important?

You start reading the text messages

You start reading the text messages. You were beyond flabbergasted at the frantic text messages.

René: Omg! Girl, what were you doing with BTS Suga? Did you hook up with him? Come on, girl, give us the 411. The office is in an uproar!

Shiela: Sun- Hi, you were caught on camera with a BTS member. What is going on? How did that happen?

Sammy: Girl, you have a front page feature on the tabloid Esquire. That is definitely you waving at Suga. Omg girl! Spill the beans.

Quinn: Gilfriend, there are pictures of you hugging BTS Suga, BTS's most savage member. Your face is shown very clearly. Even when you get into a separate taxi, be careful; paps are looking for you.

Katie had an urgent voice call. "Please call me urgently!"

Jimmy Fallon "Ms. Kim Sun- Hi, call me asap. We need to sort out this issue."

Your fingers were trembling when you called your seniors first and explained that you didn't know that an old, long-lost childhood friend was part of the BTS. He wanted to catch up with you and your family. You spent the morning with him.

It seems the morning news was filled with the performance of the group on Jimmy Fallon. They made waves. Their new single music video had millions of views on YouTube. Jimmy was beyond elated for all the high ratings, and the views astounded the network of their most explosive performance at Grand Central. But what brought more appeal was that the stoic BTS Suga had an 'encounter' with a young Asian producer from the Jimmy Fallon studio.

Jimmy and Katie assured you that they would make sure the news outlets got the right facts. On Twitter and Instagram, were in a meltdown. BTS Suga and his 'allegedly' producer girlfriend were trending on every social media platform. Newstands had all the papers plastered with your faces. Images of you hugging, waving, and getting into your separate taxis were captured.

They reassured you that Bighit would sort it out and that you and Suga were childhood friends before your debut, and when you saw each other unexpectedly, you naturally wanted to catch up on your lives. Bighit confirmed that he was not in a 'relationship'. You just shook your head. His management must know about the boys secret dating relationships. Their ARMY fans wanted answers, and the online community was in a frenzy.

Quinn called you and informed you that paparazzi are camping out in front of your apartment building. It was massive news. Your heart was beating instantly as you quickly placed your enormous sunglasses on. You yanked on your pink hoodie jacket, and luckily it was time to board your plane.