➳༻❀🌒✿ 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝟎𝟏❀🌘༺➳

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

ᴱᵛᵉʳʸ ⁿᵒʷ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵇⁱᵗ ˡᵒⁿᵉˡʸ

𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟖- 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧

This year, the Mins have decided to take a well-deserved vacation with their two teenage sons. Geum-Jae was teasing his younger 15-year-old brother, much to the great annoyance of the latter. Yoongi despises going out, so the family decided to stay in Busan's opulent hotel, the Ananti Hilton Hotel, for two weeks. His parents are successful business owners who thought Busan would be an excellent vacation destination.

Yoongi despises socializing. If he could go back in time, he would have stayed in his hotel room, ordered room service, watched Korean dramas or music shows, and written to his heart's content.

His parents were irritated by his musical tastes. He informed them when he was 13 years old that he decided two years ago to pursue a rap career after hearing Stony Skunk's Ragga Muffin. To his parents' frustration, he had his favourite rap artist on repeat.

For the entire week, he was practically compelled to go on sightseeing tours with his family. Yoongi was irritated when his 19-year-old brother flirted with girls in restaurants and shopping malls.

The family decided to spend the day at the pools. Geum-Jae arranged to meet a lovely Chinese girl from Shanghai, and they began a holiday romance. Yoongi was thus mostly on his own. He was forced to accompany his parents to the pool deck to relax and get some fresh air because he could not do so independently and was constantly occupied with songwriting and lyric writing. He sometimes feels lonely, but he would rather be alone than surrounded by people.

Ms. Min frowns at her younger son and says, "Yoongi, you must get out more. Your skin requires some tanning, and it is whiter than sugar. We're all going to enjoy this little family vacation."

Yoongi wrinkled his brow. "I'm not going swimming today, and for the record, my pale white skin meets the Korean beauty standard. I can't help myself if God made me cuter."

"Yeah, and God wants you to let other people enjoy your cuteness," his mother chuckles.

"Come! I'd like to see you make new friends. And if you make at least one new friend during your vacation, we'll stop bothering you."

Mr. Min's father raised his eyebrows and added, "And no notepads or songwriting. You're going to loosen up, okay?--- Okay, Yoongi." The piercing gaze took Yoongi so aback that he simply nodded. He wonders if he can attend military school to escape this.

His parents were furious when he expressed a desire to become a musician one day. They are now pressuring him to study harder to achieve high grades.

"Yes, Appa... can I bring my phone so I can take pictures and play games?" His mother bought him the most recent Blackberry Bold, which he adores tremendously. He usually writes his lyrics on a notepad app without his dear parents' knowledge.