➳༻❀🌒✿ 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝟏𝟔 ❀🌘༺➳

ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵒʷ ᵗᵒⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰ ᵃⁿ ᵉᵛᵉʳ

JOY POV

Yoongi left your apartment after 10 a.m. that morning. He couldn't fathom that you requested such a severe thing, but because you eagerly chose to release him, he succumbed to your needs without question.

After his final goodbye, you cheerfully waved at a smirking Yoongi as he climbed into his private vehicle. One of his managers came and picked him up. Your taxi stood a little further from their private vehicle. You grabbed a taxi and went to spend some quality time with your best friend, Quinn, who took the day off to relax at home.

You informed her about the fate that brought Yoongi to your doorstep. Quinn was beyond thunderstruck and excited about BTS being on the Jimmy Fallon show. And that was your first love, Min, the renowned Min Yoongi from the super-famous boyband BTS.

You told her about the ritual and how you were both released from the curse of the string. You can now choose who to love because your hearts are ignited. But you made sure your mouth was zipped about Yoongi sharing your bed with you. Nobody will ever know about their farewell encounter.

Quinn was a little livid and berated you for letting such a handsome guy go, who was clearly your soulmate. You just shrugged but didn't tell her that he already loved someone else. You are both free now, even if losing him hurts you more than ever. She doesn't know how you cried yourself to sleep, missing him like never before.

After a day, you notice a difference in yourself. Your heart felt deep affection even towards your dad and your stepmom, with whom you had been somewhat cold for years. She was mesmerized when you gave her a warm hug.

You took your now-thirteen-year-old brother to the movies and for lunch. You always make time to spend with him every week, or he will visit you for a weekend, or you'll take him to work as an audience member.

It was his birthday, and you got him the new Mots 7 album, the latest PlayStation console, and five new games. The management of BTS gave Jimmy almost twenty free albums as a gift to all his producers. You were one of the lucky few who received one, and you decided to give it to Tanner, who loves Rapmon.

The third day of your leave, you were on your way to Australia. Before you boarded, you were seated in the lounge, drinking a cup of coffee and a poppy seed muffin you love so much.

Your eyes widen at the frantic messages. Yesterday afternoon, you had your notifications off because you knew sometimes your studio would need some extra work for you to help out, and this time you made sure no one would reach you. You are going to spend time with your mom and stepdad in sunny Australia. You already planned your vacation, as it might be the last time you can visit them, so you'll make the most of it.