Chapter 4

A/N:Umm this chapter gets a lil kinky👀

3 weeks later...

𝑲𝒂𝒎𝒓𝒚𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽,

"Holla at me if you need anything niglet" Kyro aka Krack side hugged me.

My brother had tracked down dem niggas and it turns out they weren't gang related. They were just some random street niggas causing mayhem for no reason. He handled them so ion gotta worry about a round 2.

I can walk without my crutches and i've been attending physio to get back to walking normal because I still gotta lil limp. Lia be mocking the fuck outta my limp.

I still haven't told her that our parents are separating, ion wanna witness seeing her heart break. I'm disappointed in my mom for leaving us with our dad and acting like we'on exist.

She's turning into a deadbeat and that's childish as fuck. I'm still a teenager and imma have to raise my own sister, my pop has been barely taking care of us since ole girl left.

Don't get it twisted, two months ago everything was great. My parents were parenting back then, my mom would drop us off at school in the mornings and my dad would spend time with us a family.

He fucked the family up by getting his dick wet by another bitch and that's selfish as fuck. I'm also in my own world, unbothered by a lot of shit but it bothers me when my sister is involved.

They don't see how this will affect her upbringing at all. And my mom doesn't care! Ever since she got cheated on she lost braincells because she moving retarded as hell!

Sometimes I think about running away with Talia but i'm not an adult, there's not much I can do. Plus ion got a job and ion even know if I've graduated high school yet.

Life sucks real bad at the moment.

I should become a stripper if I fail school. Might as well shake ass and make cash than shake ass and be broke.

Krack left. Rio hasn't even checked up on me since the incident, the least he could do was that. He's probably shy that's why he'on wanna talk.

Or maybe he's busy planning a hotel room with flowers and an apology letter.

A couple minutes later I instantly rolled my eyes seeing a familiar car pull into the driveway. My pop was a work and Lia was at our cousins house.

I quickly turned off the foyer light before hearing the doorbell ring.

"I know you turned off the light ma, open the door I just wanna talk" My'kell said.

I told y'all if I block him he'll show up to my crib.

I blocked him after he kept calling, this was around two weeks ago.

"Then talk."

"Open up first"

"Okay. I been feeling out of the mood lately an— the door shawty!" He raised his voice cutting me off.

"Hollon lemme think about it...no" I smacked my lips.

Suddenly I heard the doorknob rattling while I sat on the stairs and I stared at it for a bit before I saw the door swing open and my heart dropped.