Chapter 3

𝑶𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑷𝑶𝑽,

Kam immediately shielded herself as Rio stormed over to her. He stood in front of her and stared down with low eyes. "You actin like i'm gon kill you or sum"

"Watchu so close for then?" She rolled her neck then screeched when he grabbed the packet of skittles from her hand then chucked a couple in his mouth then walked out the room without saying a word.

After a few minutes of thinking, Kam went outside to find Rio smoking on the porch while snacking on her sour skittles.

"Can I have my skittles back?" She asked nicely.

"Say please"

"Can I have my skittles back please?"

"No, say, Rio can I have my skittles back please and also i'm sorry for calling you ugly" he said with a smirk.

Kam rolled her eyes. She really wanted her skittles, she had been feening for them for quite a while and the one time she buys them, they get stolen.

"Rio can I have my skittles back please and I'm sorry for calling you ugly...ugly ass nigga" she mumbled the last part.

"No." He stated then emptied the packet in his mouth and Kam watched with her mouth wide open as every little drop went down his throat.

"You're aggy asf yo" she mugged him. "And you owe me skittles"

"Ion owe you shit lil girl" he said then stretched yawning which cause his top to lift up showing off his V-line and below it was a giant buldge.

Oh. Kam thought. She forcefully drew her attention away knowing he was forbidden which then reminded her to ask him something.

"Why y'all got beef?" She tilted her head while crossing her arms.

"Who? I got beef with a lot of people" he exposed nonchalantly.

"Krack."

"We ain't beefing, don't worry bout allat. Mind yours ma" he said seriously.

"Your attitude stinks"

"Yet you're still talking to me" he replied then mugged her. "Yeen got anything else to do lil girl?"

"I'm not little" she mugged him. "What's your name?"

"Why you wanna know, you a cop?" He asked clutching the glock resting in his waistband. "Get the fuck on shawty, ian even posed to be talking to you"

"But you is" she retorted. "Just tell me why you'on fuck wit my brother and i'll leave you alone"

He huffed before pulling out his pre-roll then lit it up and took a deep pull. He mugged Kam again then continued smoking, acting as if she wasn't stood right in front of him.

It was like this for a good minute until Kamryn realised she wasn't finna get an answer from his mysterious ass.

Suddenly a car came speeding down the block.

Kam ain't notice it but Rio did from a mile away.
Before they passed by, he pulled Kam behind him then pulled out his gun.

"Stay behind me" he gritted lowly. The door had closed so they were unable to return back inside the house and if they knocked it would've taken too long.