Forty

Yesterdays hangover was shit might I add.

But todays a different day I'm leaving.

Right now I'm packing everything that I brought to the summer house in my bags.

It's 6:00 and I'm heading to my parents house at 7:00 because I need to finish packing there and I need to say goodbye.

My flight isn't till later tonight so I have ages to say goodbye to everyone.

I don't want to leave but I've been wanting to do this for ages and it's a good opportunity for me to do new things I guess and that's me moving to London.

It's crazy that it's that far and I sort of wish I got something closer but it's better then nothing and I'm grateful that I actually got a job.

Trevor is sleeping and I'm wearing my headphones and watching Grown ups.

I'm still on the first one because I didn't wake up that long ago.

I'm folding all my clothes into the bag and trying to close it but it won't budge.

Someone taps my shoulder and I flinch.

"Fuck sake" I take my headphones off.

"Sorry ells I didn't mean to scare you" he laughs slightly.

"What are you doing up?" I ask.

"I can hear you groaning about packing" he says.

"Sorry" I apologised.

"Your good" he smiles "need help?" He asks.

"Please" I smile back.

"Alright I'm away to brush my teeth then I'll be out to help" he walks to the bathroom.

While he's in the bathroom I put my headphones in another bag and put that bag to aside.

He comes back out fixing his messy hair and sits next to me.

"Right sit on the bag" I tell him.

"What. Why?" He looks at me strange.

"It isn't closing" I say.

He nods and sits on the bag.

"How isn't it closing now but when you came you could close it?" He asks.

"I've been shopping" I tell Trevor.

"Of course you have" He smiles.

"I love shopping" I zip the bag up "finally" I sigh.

Trevor gets off the bag and sits back down next to me "can we get food before you leave?" He asks.

"I was gonna get food with Alex and my Parents" I sigh.

"That's okay when is that?" He asks.

"Around 2pm" I say.

"That's ages away" He sits in front of me and places his hands on my thighs "can we get breakfast?".

"Hmm" I say slowly.

"Please" he begs.

"I'm not really hungry" I tell him.

"Yes you are and your eating with me let's go" he stands up.

"I'm gross I need to have a shower" I tell him.

"Then let's have a shower" he smirks.

"Hmm" I hit his chest.

Nothing happens in the shower we wash each others hair and body then we get out.