eighteen

Instagram

@ariellaturcottehawaii 🌸Liked by @lhughes_06 and 1,111,111 others

@ariellaturcotte
hawaii 🌸
Liked by @lhughes_06 and 1,111,111 others

@katie.cody:will i get photo creds?
^@ariellaturcotte:no ✌🏼

@trevorzegras:beautiful girl
^@ariellaturcotte:my boy 💗

@markestapa:my invite?
^@ariellaturcotte:next time

@user:wow

@user:gorgeous

@rutgermcgroarty:when were you gonna tell me abt Trevor
^@ariellaturcotte:never 🤷🏼‍♀️

@user:she so pretty

@user:trevor lucky

@lhughes_06:TW warning
^@ariellaturcotte:shut your dumbass up

@_alexturcotte:I got the good genes
^@ariellaturcotte:bullcrap

@mollyannmcg:stunning!
^@ariellaturcotte:omg you and i miss you!

Irl

Today we are going to hang about in the water. We are going snorkelling and surfing. I'm excited for the surfing because that means full pouge and you know I love a good pouge life. People say I give them Sarah Cameron vibes but I think Kiara but a blonde version. You would say I have a big obsession with outer banks, and I do I'm not complaining though because it's a great show and it has a great aesthetic with it.

JJ and Kiara will always be my favourite couple. And they will always be my favourite characters. If I was brunette and Trevor was blonde we would definitely be them, but I guess you would say we are Sarah and John B.

I kind of liked season 3 but it wasn't my favourite. The characters looked hotter this season especially Rafe I've always hated buzz cuts but his just hits different. Season 1 will always be my favourite season it was just the best. I like Sarah with the pouges but I will always love it being Kiara's boys.

I feel like season 4 is gonna be stupid with mermaids and shit and I saw something on TikTok a couple of days ago and it was season 4 photo and there was a baby in it I wondered if it was a magical baby or one of their baby's. I kind of imagined it would be Sarah's and John B if they had one because JJ and Kiara just started dating so it definitely wouldn't be them.