twenty-five

We arrived in New York around 12pm and we were in a cab going Trevor's mom's shop. I wasn't really tired because our plane was at 10am so we didn't really have to wake up early which was good because I didn't fall asleep until 2am or something. We were sitting in the cab, Trevor's head on my shoulder he looked so tired I don't even know why he passed out when we went to bed. He was laying on top of me the whole night he was basically a human radiator, one I have sweating, two I was sort of uncomfortable, and three his head was in between my boobs. He basically didn't move at all but I didn't want to move him because he looked so comfortable, I just watched him sleep not in a creepy way until I fell asleep.

"I'm sort of nervous" i say and we got out the cab.

"Thank you" Trevor handed him the money "you will be fine she's gonna love you".

"Have a nice day guys" The driver said.

"Thank you" i smile "you too".

He takes my hand and we walk into the shop.

"Hello?" Trevor calls.

"Oh my god hey hunny!" His mom walks up to us.

"How are you?" She hugs Trevor.

"I'm great, how are you?" He hugs her back.

"I'm good hunny" she kissed his forehead.

"Mom stop" he laughs slightly "this is Ariella" he introduced me.

"Hi Mrs Zegras" I say as she hugs me.

"Oh no hun, call my Julie" she says.

"Okay" I smile.

"How are you?" She asks me.

"I'm good thank you".

"I'm just closing the store early so would you guys be able to stay here for a bit until I'm done?" She asks.

"Yeah sure" We say.

"Have a look around" Trevor says.

"Okay" I smile.

I start to have a look around.

"Oh my god these are so cute" I look at the baby stuff.

"You like?" He asks.

"Yeah it's cute" I smile.

He slips his arm around my waist and starts kissing my neck.

"You guys okay to go?" Trevor's mom shouts.

"Yeah" Trevor says taking my hand.

We grab our bags on the way out and hopped in the car and drive to the Zegras home.

"Trevor you can sleep in your bed stop crushing Ariella" Julie says and i slightly laugh.

"She comfy" he mutters.

"Alright then hun" she smiles.

We arrived at the house and we got our suitcases out the car and went inside the house.

"Louie!" Trevor shouts.

Louie starts barking of excitement at seeing Trevor.

Trevor sits on the floor right at the front door.

"Trevor move your bum no one can get past" Julie says trying to squeeze through the door.

Trevor gets up and jumps on the couch with Louie.

***

It's very early to be saying this but I've never been in love more then I am now. Trevor's family came over, and he's playing with his little cousins. It's the cutest thing I've witnessed she's giggling as Trevor tickles her and plays with her. I'm sitting with Julie looking at baby photos.