seventeen

Instagram

@aricotte:right thenLiked by @katiecods and 792 others

Liked by @katiecods and 792 others

@lilhughess43:alex telling you to fuck off then saying love u
^@aricotte:ikr

@alexcotte:privacy
^@aricotte:this is why it's on my private

@ethaneds:rude bitch
^@aricotte:fuck off

irl
Me, Katie, Ellie, Sarah, Josh, Peter, Cooper, Luke, Luca and Ethan are in Hawaii for a weekend we all pitched in and all we could afford was a weekend but it's better then nothing so we are grateful to be here. We are staying in a type of villa thing we are gonna have to share because there is only 5 rooms.

We went into the villa and my jaw dropped because how beautiful it is.

"Holy shit" Luca walks in.

"I know right" I say.

Me and Katie decided to share so we went to find our room. Everyone went to look around the house, but if we want a good room we have to have first pick. Because if Katie doesn't get a good room she will flip.

"This is beautiful" we walked into a room.

"I don't care about the other rooms this is nice" Katie says.

"You sure?" I say.

"Yeah it's got a great view" she throws her bag down.

"We got our room" i shout.

"I knew they would do that" josh ran up the stairs.

"Well we want a good room" she says.

"Josh! Come here this is ours!" Peter shouts.

"Coming" he takes peter and his suit case.

"We gonna have a great tan" she says.

"Definitely" I nod.

We got to our villa around 3pm so we spent our time looking around the villa unpacking some of our stuff.

We were chilling outside in the sun. I was sitting in the tree swing with Luca.

"How are you and Trevor?" He asks.

"Good" i smile "I really like him" I say.

"That's good" he says "he's the only one of your boyfriends that I've actually liked".

"Really?" I laugh.

"Yeah well nick was a dick and the others annoying" he laughs.

"Yeah he was a dick" I laugh.

"Glad Luke beat him up" he says.

"Same" I say.

"Why would nick even do that?" He asks "to you" he nods.

"I don't know" I say.

"Guys get ready we are away to go find somewhere for food" Luke calls.

"Okay" i nod standing up.

We all go to our rooms to get change. Katie helps me find an outfit and I do the same for her.

She picked this cute white dress out and converse and I picked a flower dress for her and sandals.

We walked downstairs and waiting on the sofa for everyone else surprisingly we weren't the last ones getting shouted to hurry up.

"No fucking way you guys took quicker then me" Luca say.

"Well" I say.

Luca sat next to Luke and all we were waiting on were ellie and Sarah.

"Hurry up everything will be closed!" Peter shouted.

"Oh my god we still have to wait on ari and-" she looked at us "what the fuck" ellie's eyes widened.

"How the fuc-" sarah looks at us.

"What can I say" Katie says with a slight laugh.

We left the villa and started walking around to find somewhere to eat.

"It's so pretty" Ellie say.

"It is" Sarah says.

We walked about looking for a place that was still open because it was 8pm. We found this cute restaurant and walked inside seeing if we could get a table and surprisingly they could fit all of us since there is 10 of us.

"Thank you" i smiled after the waiter handed me a menu.

Someone kicked me from under the table "ow what the fuck" I looked up from the menu "who the fuck kicked me?".

I heard Luke laughing "bitch be for real" i kicked him back.

"Ow!" Luke shouted.

"That's what you fucking ge-".

"Cut it out! Yous are acting like children like" Katie said.

"Sorry mom" i laughed and so did Luke.

"She's being serious you are children!" Josh said.

"Sorry dad" Luke laughed.

Luke kept laughing so I kicked him to stop because he was being childish.

"Ariella stop!" He says.

"Stop laughing it was funny about 2 minutes ago" i rolled my eyes.

"Then stop kicking me" he kicked me back.

"Ow! Luke sto-".

"Ariella get up we are switching I'm done with you two" Peter said.

"Good" I stand up "oh my god hey!" I sat down next to Ethan and Luca.

"Hey!" Luca matched my energy.

***
We payed for our food and walked back outside. It was nearly 10pm so we walked back to the villa. Katie ellie and Sarah kept complaining about there legs being sore so Josh Peter and Cooper gave them a piggy back ride. It was about a 20 minute walk back to the villa so we walked on the beach instead of the road.

"What time is it in Michigan?" I asked.

"It's a 6 hour distance" Peter said "they are ahead".

"So it's" I counted on my fingers.

"Are u being fucking for real your graduated college" Peter said "it's 4am there".

"I still count with my fingers" I rolled my eyes,

"It's stupid" Peter rolled his eyes.

"Your stupid" i looked at him.

We finally got back to the villa at 10:10 and we walked to our rooms and went to sleep. I changed into my pyjamas which was shorts and a t-shirt. I hopped in bed next to Katie and went on my phone. I yawned placing my phone down and closed my eyes and went to sleep.

a/n

sorry not a long chapter hopefully next chapter will be longer