six

I heard shouting and laughing downstairs. I got annoyed because it woke me up. I saw Katie still sleeping next to me, how can she sleep through this racket? I groaned standing up putting my crocs on because why not. Well my brain isn't malfunctioning because I'm hungover as shit.

"Shut the fuck up!" I shouted at them "I've got a sore head".

"No wonder you were pretty drunk not gonna lie" Alex said.

"Shut up no one asked for your opinion" i snapped back.

"God someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Luke laughed.

"Shut the fuck up luke!" I shouted "you assholes woke me up!" I walked into the kitchen.

"Well it is 12:00" Trevor said.

"No one asked" I rolled my eyes.

I don't know why I'm being so harsh I have a sore head I feel sick as fuck and..

Shit I remember I saw nick kissing some girl.

Who even let him in.

"I can't fucking find aspirin for fucks sake!" I slammed the cabinet.

"What the hell is going on with you" Luke came over.

"Nothing! I have a sore head and I feel sick as fuck" I sat on the floor.

Luke came and sat on the floor next to me and asked "did you hook up with someone yesterday?" He asked.

"No" i rolled my eyes "but I wish" I sighed.

"Cough, cough Trevor" Luke said.

My head turned around and looked at him "fuck off".

"You still have his necklace on" he touched the necklace.

"Yeah so? I like it" I say.

"Okay, okay" he said "so who did you wanna hook up with them?" He asked.

"I don't know" I said "but I wanted to" i sighed.

"What's up ari?" He put his arm around me.

I love Luke so much even though he might be younger then me he always comforts me when I'm upset or stressed about something he's always there for me when I need him to be and he will always stick up for me. Me and Luke's friendship is the song 'You & I' by one direction.

"Is it about graduation and you saying a speech?" He questions.

Totally forgot about the speech I better work on that today.

"Nick kissed someone yesterday" i put my head on his shoulder.

"Piece of shit" Luke scoffed "how the fuck did he even get in?" He asked.

"No clue" I wiped my tears.

"Are you crying?" He asked.

"No" i lied.

"Ariella! Come on don't get yourself worked up on someone like him he's a piece of shit" he put his hand on my cheek "your way better then him okay. First of all your prettier" he said which put a smile on my face. "You know it as well go find someone for you that will treat you right because that's what you need! You need better then him" he said "so don't cry over him" he wiped my tear.

"I love you Luke" I hugged him.

"Love you" he hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

"What's going on here?" Jim came in the kitchen.

"Lovely friendship moment dad" Luke said.

"Alrighty" Jim nodded and walked away.

"Let's find you aspirin" he says standing up "you need to get that speech written" he said.

"How the fuck-".

"Do you really think that I wouldn't know that you haven't done it" he cut me off.

"True" i smiled "that's why we are best friends".

"Correct" he smiled sitting down next to me passing me water and aspirin "can I stay with you while you write your speech?" He asked.

"No it's a surprise" i stood up.

"You look ruff" Alex said.

"Shut the fuck up before I throw this water on you!" I rolled my eyes.

"Do it" he laughed.

I chucked the water at him standing there looking at the boys with their jaws dropped.

"Ariella!" He shouted.

"You told me to" I said.

"I didn't think you would do it" he said.

"Try me bitch" I walked upstairs.

"Aren't you gonna clean this" Alex asked "Ellen won't be happy".

"She loves me I'll tell her you done it" i shouted from the top of the stairs.

I walked in my room seeing Katie still sleeping so I grabbed my bikini and went into the bathroom to get changed. I put my hair up in a messy bun grabbed paper, a pen my phone and air pods and headed downstairs.

The boys were still playing the only person who acknowledge me was Trevor. I nodded my head at him and he done the same I walked outside and sat on a chair put my AirPods on and put music on then started with my speech.

'𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺.𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘶𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴'.

Fuck this is so hard to think about I probably just gonna wing it.

I felt tapping at my head and I looked up.

"Yes?" I took my airpods out.

"I was gonna push your chair up so you would fall in but I saw you had paper do I didn't want to" he said.

"How kind of you Z" i smiled squinting my eyes because the sun was in my eyes.

"What are you even doing?" He asked.

"Writing a speech for my graduation" i said.

"That's cool can I hear?" He questioned.

"No! It's a surprise" i looked at the boy sitting in the other chair "but I gave up so I'm gonna wing it" i say.

"I'm sure you will do fine" he says.

"Hopefully" I say.

"Can I push you in now?" He stood up.

"No! Trevor!" I stood up.

He ran after me.

"Trevor Zegras!" I ran away from him.

I quickly took out my other air pod and put it in my case.

"ALEX!" I shouted.

"Ariella! Don't snitch on me" Trevor stood still.

"Yeah?" Alex shouted back.

"Doesn't matter we are all good" i shouted back.

"You we're gonna snitch on me" he walked to me.

"I don't wanna get my hair wet" i said.

"Come on" he laughed.

"It's true" i laughed "it looks good in the bun" i say.

"It does look good i guess-" Trevor got cut off by Alex.

"Ariella! Moms on the phone she needs to speak to you".

Why couldn't she just phone me on my phone.

I walked into the kitchen took the phone of Alex and started speaking to her.

"Hey mom what's up?" I asked.

She told me everything.

My heart sunk and I couldn't breathe.