thrirty-six

Trevor

That night I didn't sleep, I stayed up all night just in case she was gonna be sick again or needed someone. Ariella mom came into the room and told me to get to sleep I said okay but i never. She woke up in the middle on the night in sweat her heart racing and she couldn't breathe properly, and the point where she started crying and that lead to throwing up.

She fell asleep on the bathroom floor again and I tried to pick her up but she told me to leave her. I couldn't leave her on the cold bathroom floor so I got a blanket from her bed and two pillows I laid them down and moved her onto the blanket and laid her head on the pillow. I went back into her room grabbed my phone and another blanket to wrap her up in so she isn't cold.

She's been either freezing cold and needing warmth and comfort or absolutely boiling and needing space.

When her mom told me what happened I just wished that I was there for her, even though I hardly knew her well I did I've known her since I was eleven. I just wished I could be there you know I just wish I could keep her safe.

If keeping her safe means wrapping her up into bubble wrap, I will wrap her up.

If keeping her safe means never leaving her side, I won't leave her side.

If keeping her safe was killing people, I would kill people.

If keeping her safe means putting her in a box forever with them peanut and writing fragile on the box, I'm putting her in that box.

If keeping her safe means I need body guard, I'll get her one.

If I have to travel all the way to London just to keep her safe, I'm gonna travel.

As xxxtentacion says 'I've dug two graves for us my dear'.

People think I'm not the type of person to fall in love, they think I just go for sex then leave them. But if that's what you think of me then your wrong.

Sometimes I cannot express or explain i am to have her in my life. She's the only one who really understands me. Her beautiful ocean eyes that light up when she sees something she loves. His blonde flawless hair the blows through the wind. Everything about her is perfect even though if she doesn't think it.

I always have her on my mind when I fall asleep even though she is right next to me, she's the only thought that goes through my head at that time. I'm sometimes an over thinker if she doesn't message me back for a couple of hours I've felt like I've done something to annoy or upset her.

When I look at her, all I can feel is this inside me is a spark.

She's the most perfect person I've ever met even if she doesn't think it I will because I know she is.

If them words doesn't express or explain how I feel the I don't know.

***

"Trev" she mumbles against my chest.

"Yeah" I turn to look at her.

She doesn't say anything all she does is cuddle into me. I kiss her head then run my hands through her hair.

"Thank you" she puts her hand at my jaw.