Ghira: "Hm, a little strange to see someone besides Kali wearing it but, you've got her youthful optimism going on." 

Blake raises a brow at the word her father said.

Blake: "Optimism... that word rarely applied to me."

Y/N #3: "Yeah, that word is more applied to a certain gun loving team leader of ours."

Blake: "Who eats a lot more cookie than necessary."

The two share a brief laugh over who they're referring to as Ghira chimes in. 

Ghira: "Well, that word can be rarely said about me and my youth."

Blake: "Really?"

Ghira: "Mm-hm. Always having my eyes glued to a book and lashing out against the world."

Y/N #3: "Wait... you were like that?"

Ghira: "I was. I once blamed humans for the woes and misery they caused to Faunus-kind. I even tried to attack an innocent human bystander because I was so furious."

His remark catches Blake and Y/N by surprise as Ghira continues.

Ghira: "Luckily, that bystander was fine, but it didn't change the fact I was trying to hurt someone. But with age comes with wisdom, and I already begun to see that hopeful spark behind your eyes, Blake. The same you had back when you were a child."

Blake gives a warm smile to him.

Blake: "Thanks, Dad."

Ghira: "Ah, I miss when you were a kid and small enough that I could carry you on my shoulders."

Y/N and Blake share a quick look with one another before turning back to Ghira.

Blake: "Dad... you still can."

Y/N #3: "Aren't you like seven feet tall?"

Ghira blinks, measures Blake up before asking.

Ghira: "Can I?"

This just make Blake chuckles as she answers back.

Blake: "No."

Her father then extend his arms outward.

Ghira: "How about a hug as a compromise?"

Blake: "Sure, Dad."

The two hug each other only to end when Ghira lifts her whole body, anyway, causing Blake to squeal with laughter.

Blake: "Dad, stop, knock it off."

Ghira: "See? I can still lift you up."

Y/N just watch this scene unfold beside him before shifting his gaze to the sea, illuminated by the night sky. 

Y/N #3: ("It's best not to interrupt this father-daughter moment...")

After Ghira puts Blake down and their collective laughter fades, Y/N turns to Blake and Ghira.

Y/N #2: "Well, it was nice talking to you, Ghira. It's getting later now so, Blake and I are going back to our cabins."

Ghira: "Sure, I need to get back to my own cabin. Also, you kids better not get any funny ideas this late at night, got it?"

This makes Blake blush a bit once she realizes what her father means by that.

Blake: "D-Dad!"

Y/N #3: "Yeah, yeah, I know. Come on, Blake."

Grabbing her hand, Y/N takes Blake with him as Ghira stare after them, all with a smile plastered on his face. Soon enough, Ghira goes back to his cabin, finish the remaining forms and paperwork only to end up sleeping on his desk.