special: character glossary

Author's note: G'day all! The next update is a couple of days away. In the meanwhile, thought I'd share some character details from my notes ... these guys feature in the next part. Thanks for your continued support of the story and happy reading!!

========

Notes: the I, P & C stats at the end of each character entry represent inherited genetic state in the characteristics of intellect (I), physique (P) & comeliness (C). Eg - C:III is a maximum level three genetic enhancement in the area of physical attractiveness from either Mother or Father; an 'XY' denotes an enhancement at a given level by both parental lines.

Age format = [actual age].[gefresh state].[physical age], where the Gefresh State is the number of genetic refreshes that an individual has experienced in their lifetime (max = 11). The last number is their current physical age where 40 years is approximately equivalent to 25 years old by 21st Century standards.

========

C-Buck ('aka' Sea Buckthorn, Hippophae) (character, M) - Skyean. Brilliant alchemist. Infiltrated the *Virgo Ophiuchian* ship *the Parsifal* as a spy where he travelled for twelve years on a mission to intercept an *Agency* shipment of *orr*. True Virgo. Dashingly handsome. Experienced astrophysicist. Has an unrequited crush on *Ven Verde*.

Genetic State - I.II, C.XYIII, P.I;

Age - 180.6.44

Denver (character, M) - Elite *aguer* - *Virgo Ophiuchian* designated First Officer of *the Parsifal* and *starship combat* interface specialist. Geriatric appearance and disfigured by the attack by *the Merry Crabbe*. Expert warrior. Personal history with the *auger* *Riggs*. Unclear if joined mission to intercept *orr* shipment or to find *Riggs*.

Auger specialisations - P2P Combat, S2S Combat, initiative react;

Genetic state - I.XYII, P.II;

Age - 233.7.54

Emma Yee (aka 'the ghost', F) (character) - Agency (Europan). Former Agency Alchemist assigned to the remote *Orr Refinery* outpost. Responsible for the uncontrolled experiment on raw orr material directly resulting in the emergence of the Emma orr golem. Lost body as the result of a containment accident where her mind pattern and consciousness were transposed into a viable expanding state within a suspect n-Dimension known as *the Aether*. Able to communicate on an intermittent basis within three dimensional spacetime via standard communications technology and the influence of human dream state. Passionate scientist and explorer with a long history as crew member and pilot on many deep space research expeditions.

Genetic state - I.XYII;

Age - 167.5.38

Evenjevy (character, M) - *Virgo Ophiuchian*. Ship's Doctor aboard *the Parsifal* assault ship. Evenjevy's background is mysterious and the subject of much speculation by fellow crew members. Doesn't talk much. Rasti.

Genetic state - unknown;

Age - unknown

Peter Grimes (character, M) - Agency (Earthling), Captain of *the Merry Crabbe* courier class starship. Rescued by *Emma Yee* ghost, narrowly escaping Abort Omega self destruct sequence. Claims salvage rights to *the Parsifal*. Convinced by partner to undertake 24 year contract to courier *orr* in order to fund level one comeliness genetic enhancement for daughter.

Genetic state - natural/unmodified;

Age - 112.3.51

Riggs ('aka' Tyr Rigel) (character, MF) - Agency (Earthling). *Elite Auger* and official Administrator of *the Orr Refinery* output. Infamous leader, expert warrior and former mercenary. Lost control of augmentations to the Emma orr golem and used as a weapon to wipe out the population of refinery. Freed from slavery by *Max Jones*. Escaped the Orr Refinery on *the Companionship* *courier class* ship. Wearer of *tempered orr* rams horns.

Auger specialisations - P2P combat, situational awareness,

Genetic state - P.XYIII, I.XYII;

Age - 289.9.62

Ven Verde ('aka' Queen Rowdy) (character, F) - *Virgo Ophiuchian*, Captain of *the Parsifal* Assault starship. Determined leader. Strives for perfection. Volunteered for service to find and intercept an Agency shipment of *orr*. Rasti.

Genetic state - I.XYII, P.XYI, C.XYI,

Age - 122.3.44