Origin Of Supernatural Possibilities

"With a look that solved the sphere,

And stirred the devils everywhere,

Gave his sentiment divine

Against the being of a line."

~ from 'Uriel' by Ralph Waldo Emerson (1846)

His mind received the piercing cry directly:

: Max!!

: : Yes! It's OK I'm here. What's wrong? Are you in pain?

: No pain. But I shake.

It was dark, and I could see not beyond the tree and the light above. You lay unprotected - dead - or dying - on the ground and the bird - it was a cormorant - was sitting in the tree - watching - waiting.

It was the cormorant; the bird from the book Max!

: : It's OK, you've had a dream is all. I can stop what I'm doing here. I'll come sit with you a while, and you can tell me about it.

: Yes that would be good. We have much to discuss. How blind we can be to that which is happening around us. I am surprised at how much has been laid out before me already - and now this from the enemy himself!

I wonder why he would show himself thus as if revealing his hand; the stakes are so high, it is puzzling indeed.

: : You're rambling.

: - the oasis and the tree - I must see them with my own eyes - feel the warmth of its light. Tell me is it as warm as you say?

: : Yes very warm. It's like a spring day back on Earth. You know, when everything around is cold and then you walk out into the sun, and this warm glow hits you and fills you with energy.

Funny, that you want to see it. We've been working to get you out and about. It's a kind of chair. Truly amazing. She can make anything.

: She is with you?

: : Well not in person, but as we both know, SHE IS EVERYWHERE. In fact, I found out these manbots roaming about, or mannequins as she calls 'em, are actually her too. Turns out she needed an extra pair of hands or a hundred extra pair anyway, hehe.

: Max, the bird. It was not her.

: : What bird?

: The Cormorant. Not a raven nor crow nor owl nor chicken. It was the cormorant! Sitting in the tree of life watching, just as told in the book - a great power now weakened.

Believe me, no one is who I thought they were. The alchemist who visited me in my dreams, I was delusional and thought she was God but no, she is an Angel of God who does not yet know her role in all of this. I must warn her.