Chapter 2 - "Does it have herpes?"

Comincia dall'inizio

"Nina please stop my stomach hurts!" I told her clutching at my stomach.

Nina had a serious face on. I never actually have seen her with a straight face before. Its so weird.

"Anne it wasn't a joke I was being serious." her face serious

"You've never been serious! You start deciding to be serious today? Its to funny!"

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, "Because I strongly believe that you guys are going to end up being married one day."

I snorted, "Yeah I'd love to see that! I have homework after school you need a ride?"

"No thanks I brought my car today."

The bell rang sounding the end of lunch.

"You coming over tonight?" I asked her standing up.

"Sure thang sistah friend."

I rolled my eyes at her childish voice, "See you later then."

"See yah!"

The rest of the day passed in a blur. I was really curious to what my parents wanted to talk to me about. They said it was important. Finally I was home and I was desperate to know.

"Mom! Dad! Im home!" I shouted kicking my shoes off and dumping my bag by the door.

"Hello sweety. How was your day?" My mum asked coming out of the dining room.

"Im fine thankyou. Just the same old.What was it you wanted to tell me?"

"Hold on." My mum turned towards the stairs and shouted, "Roger! Come down here! Savannah is home!" My mum turned back towards me with a friendly smile. A minute later my dad had joined my mother and I.

"So hows my favourite daughter doing?" He asked.

"Im fine dad. Let me remind you, you only have one daughter." What is going on? My parents where acting very strange today.

"Yes well you, Savannah, are my favorite."

"Im an only child." I reminded him again.

"Yes you are. Your my perfect daughter." He told me ruffling my all ready messy hair.

"Okay. This is a little weird, its freaking me out. What do you want to tell me?" I braced myself for the news.

My dad coughed and my mum gave my dads hand a light squeeze, "Well you're...."

*****************

Cliffhanger, I know. Well, its my first story I hope you like it ! :))

IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!

well people have been saying that they dont understand the first 2 chapters or something like that, so im going to explain it.

In chapter one, the 2 girls that sing are savannah and nina but they are wearing desguises because savannah has terrible stage fright, so the only way she would go up there was if nobody knew who she was, so thats what she did, he was wearing a desguise

when josh talked to them, he thought they were someone else because they were wearing desguises.

so when they bumped into eachother savannah and nina had already changed from their nerdy clothes and dressed in their normal ones, so when they bumped into each other, josh knew it was savannah the one he hated!

savannah hates him because he embarrased her freshman year, he would bully her but she wouldnt stay quiet, she would tell him off, so thats why they hate each other!

PHEWW! makes sence?