Chapter 2 - "Does it have herpes?"

Start from the beginning

"Yes its me, asshole. Wipe that stupid grin of your face!," I yelled at him

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Want some help?" he extended his hand towards me.

I looked at it, does it have herpes? Deciding to not take the risk of getting some disease I ignored it and stood up by myself. I rolled my eyes, " You're a fucking Jerk you know that Josh?" 

He smirked to my annoyance,"Thats not what the other girs think".

"Yeah thats beacause they're blind and can't see past you! Inside you're really just an arrogant jerk!" i stood up as tall as my 5"3 frame would let me and glared at him. This 6"2 arrogant jock has been the vain of my existence. I swear his whole life purpose is to annoy the crap out of me.

He smirk falterd a little bit but not fall long. "And you can?" He asked amused.

My mouth opened a little bit but I snapped it close and glared at him. "Of course I can. Im not blind."

He got a bit pissed I could tell, "What can you tell with your disfunctional eyes?!" He yelled. I flinched a bit...ouch, that hurt. I knew my eyes where disfunctional but it still hurt for him to say, shout it at me.

The bell rang interrupting our argument.

"Your an ass! You know that?" I yelled at him

He didn't look pissed off any more just amused. He made me even more angry when he said. "Whatever. You just wish that...."

"Sorry," I snapped cutting him off," I have to get to class.With that I walked away, I can't believe I once liked him. He's suck a jerk sometimes - no wait rephrase that, he's a jerk all the timeI hate him. We argue all the time. I hate him and he hates me, and that's how it'll always be.

I went to class and it flew by quickly and soon enough I was heading to the lunch table where Nina and I usually sit.

"Whats up Anne? Why so down?" She asked me

I shrugged and sighed, "Oh you know the usually routine as always." I plopped down in the seat next to her and crossed my arms across my chest and blew a bit of lose hair away from my face.

"Did you fight again? Can't you guys go a day without fighting? Man, I would love to see that. But its impossible. Its you and Josh. You guys not fighting? That would be hilarious, although you did get along well today at the assembly" she smirked again

"Yes. Well, sadly to me he seems like a bigger jerk everyday. I already told you the only reason why he talked to me was because he didn't know who i was, if he knew who i was he wouldnt have talked to me without fighting and withought hurting each others feelings" I sighed

"Yes well you know what they say? Two people who fight all the time love each other." At the thought I just cracked up laughing. Me and Josh L-l-love eachother? Is this girl insanely crazy?