He inhaled a wavering breath and continued in a much calmer voice, trying his best to not let his anxiety get the best of him.

"I thought something bad had happened to you Porsche. I thought you were in danger, I was so scared that I was going to lose you."

The silence that settled between the two was louder than any words ever spoken. The silence carried the endless love and care both held for each other. The silence carried the truth behind all the heart felt unexpressed emotions.

"Kinn." Even with a sore throat, Porsche's voice was softer than cotton as he spoke.

"I'm sorry I worried you , but I promise I'm fine. I guess I just, overworked myself a little." Porsche let out a soft chuckle again and Kinn couldn't believe the audacity of that man.

"A little? A little?" He taunted him loudly, his voice now bolder than ever, all sympathy for the man a abandoned long ago.

"Okay fine a lot."

"You know what, I'm coming there right now and then I'm going to tie you to bed if that's what it takes to make you rest."

Porsche laughed again. That little shit.

"You know you can't come right now Kinn. Although I do appreciate you tying me to the bed. Will it be just for making me sleeping?"

Porsche teased him and Kinn felt all sorts of things going off inside him. Honestly, it hadn't even been that long since he and Porsche had sex but he was already craving to have his omega under him. Porsche was really something else, he knew exactly what buttons to press and Kinn was a helpless Alpha in just a matter of seconds. Damn, he really needed to get his hormones in check.

But aside from being horny, what he couldn't help but notice more was that even though Porsche was sick he seemed happy. He was talking again, throwing flirty lines here and there way, teasing him and laughing. He hadn't been that way in so long, he hadn't been himself in so long that Kinn almost forget what Porsche was really like. It wasn't completely like before, but it was something. Kinn felt his heart blossom a little in delight, a smile appearing on his face but he quickly pushed it away and cleared his throat.

"Porsche I'm serious." He spoke out in his dominant Alpha voice. He needed to be a little strict with that sneaky omega because he was getting away with everything, even neglecting his own body and mind's needs. Kinn wasn't going to have any more of that. Porsche collapsing was the last thread and his patience was now running out.

"I'm being serious too. You can't come right now even if you wanted too."

"I can and I will. I don't fucking care about some stupid work trip, I just need you to be healthy."

"Aww Kinn, I didn't know the big bad alpha cared so much."

"Porsche." Kinn said in a low and threatening voice again, the one that parents would use on their kids to give them a warning before a beating or punishment. But a beating or a punishment in Porsche's case was something he didn't want to think about. He was already horny enough.

"Okay okay I'll be serious now. But Kinn you really can't come right now. You know this trip is important for business. If you leave, there'll be a heavy loss for both families, and you know we can't have that."

"The only heavy loss I'll ever have in my life is if something ever happened to you."

"Oh Kinn." Porsche smiled sadly. He wasn't used to getting loved. He wasn't used to being scolded for not taking care of himself.

"Sometimes, it's hard for me to love myself."  "It's okay baby, I'll do that for both of us."

The way Kinn loved him made him cry sometimes, because he never thought he'd find someone like that. Even in the moments he gave up on himself, Kinn had always been there for him. He knew he would forever be grateful for getting that kind of love, and he knew he would forever protect his alpha with his life.