"You abused him and your family with your pranks. Your pranks have gotten so out of hand that your family isn't annoyed with you. They're afraid of you. Every year, there's something that they truly fear, and that's you and what you're going to do to them," Mr. Coconuts explained as the light orbs showed all the times they've gotten pranked.

Luan saw all the pain and humiliation that was brought upon them. Each family member cringed and ached in pain from Luan's pranks. The light orbs showed all her family members showing fear of April Fool's Day – how they were preparing looked like they were preparing for the apocalypse. Luan's eyes widened at what she was seeing. Seeing her family be afraid of her left a hole in her chest and filled her with guilt and shame.

"A good comedian makes other people laugh, not themselves. Have you ever noticed that with all your pranks and all your puns, you are the only one laughing?" Mr. Coconuts questioned.

The light orbs showed all the times she pulled a prank and cracked a joke. The only person laughing was her. There wasn't a single orb that showed any of her family laughing. They mainly groaned a tired sigh while rolling their eyes.

"You know why they're not laughing, Luan?" Mr. Coconuts asked.

Luan turned to face him, only to see that his eyes were eyes glowing red. "It's. Because. You're. NOT FUNNY."

Luan felt weak to her knees. She tried to speak, but no words came out as she only uttered. Then, a hard tomato hit her right in the face. She closed her eyes from the impact and felt the stinging of the tomato juice get into her eyes. Luan wiped the tomato off as she looked at it.

Someone from the audience hollered, "But that is!"

"Let's see how you like being pranked bitch!" another audience member yelled.

Another tomato smacked hard into her face, followed by another. More hard fruit was thrown at her, and each impact let pain. Luan used her arms to shield herself but did very little to help.

"Stop it!" Luan shouted.

However, they didn't stop. They kept throwing fruit, vegetables, and eggs at her. Luan tried to escape but slipped on the wet fruit juice and fell hard on her back and head. The audience laughed at that. Some pointed and called her names. Luan struggled to get back on her feet to run away.

"Where ya going?! The fun is just starting!" a man from the audience hollered.

Suddenly, a rope lassoed around Luan's neck. With a hard yank, she fell on her back, choking for air as it gripped tightly around her windpipe. The crowd cheered and clapped as another rope grabbed her wrist. Luan yelped and cried out in anguish. Absolute fear gripped her as she panted.

'What is this?! Why is this happening?!' Luan thought to herself.

As they pulled tighter, Luan used all her strength to try and break away. She grunted angrily to get out of the ropes, but soon more lassoed on her. Before she knew it, two men held her down and tied her. Luan ached in agony as the abrasive ropes dug into her wrists and ankles. Luan was on her knees with her hands tied behind her back, and the rest of her was restrained to a wooden wheel.

A man slammed a bucket of cow feces on her head.

"Ow!" Luan cried.

"Wow, kid. You really paled it!" he joked.

The two men chuckled as one of them placed a plush jester hat on her head.

One man mocked, "Hail to the Queen Prankster!"