Chapter 15: Late 1991

(Taylor and Zac were running back and forth the hallway waiting for their parents and Isaac while the babysitter was settling with Jessica and Avery) Let's go guys!!! (Zac yelled for them as Taylor stopped running up and down the hallway and opened the door heading out towards the jeep) Gee Zac we are working on it you and Taylor can get in the jeep you know. (Walker explained as the three of them came walking out to the hallway saying goodbye to the others and headed out with the other two boys to the venue) I am so excited to go see The Beach Boys!! (Isaac said ecstatically as Taylor and Zac smiled and agreed the three of them sat back and laughed and Taylor fixed his cap) 

:at the venue: 

Wow this place is huge!!! (Taylor exclaimed looking around at the venue as they walked over and stopped to look at a big white limo parked by) Cool check this out!!! (Zac said smiling at the Limo as Diana and Walker had the boys take a picture with it) Could you imagine if that's the Beach Boys' limo!! That would be so cool!! (Isaac and the boys exclaimed laughing and running towards the venue to go in with Walker and Diana trailing behind) Slow done you little roadrunners we are too old to run. (Walker exclaimed and laughed goofing around with the boys while Diana handed the guys at the venue the tickets to see and then they headed in and took their seats) Woo!! (Zac exclaimed jumping up and down in front of his seat as Taylor just laughed and buried himself in his seat and fixed his cap and Isaac just smiled and sat down on the seat) Calm it goofballs!!! You will turn into monkeys then we'll have to drop you off at the zoo with the other monkeys!! (Diana joked as Zac sat down and him and Taylor just laughed more and both buried themselves in their seats, about an hour later the Beach Boys entered the stage and started playing the boys jumped around and sang along in front of their seats and smiled it was an amazing show and afterwards they all headed home, Zac and Taylor fell asleep in the back seat and Isaac almost did but managed to stay awake till getting home before passing out in bed) Guess we are carrying them unless you wanna carry both. (Diana said as she opened Zac's door while Isaac got out and ran inside) I got them you just go inside and make sure Isaac actually makes it to the bed. (Diana nodded and helped get the two boys out of the backseat before heading inside after Isaac and Walker carried the younger two in and upstairs to bed)

:next day:

Man I feel like I was hit by a dump truck. (Taylor said half awake sitting down at the table as Diana handed him some breakfast and apple juice and Taylor slowly started munching on toast) Wow a whole dump truck must be painful! (Diana said sarcastically as Taylor nodded and Zac and Isaac came down and sat at table too as Diana passed them their breakfast and apple juice before heading out to the living room to sit with the girls who were playing and watching cartoons) That was a great concert last night but I feel like my head's finna esplode. (Taylor said grabbing his head and Zac and Isaac nodded) Don't ya mean explode? (Isaac asked Taylor who looked at him funny) That's what I said isn't it. (Taylor said looking at them while he took a bite of scrambled eggs) You said esplode not explode Taylor. (Zac stated and Taylor just shrugged his shoulders and they finished up their breakfast before running upstairs to play with legos and their figures) Rawr!!! The dinosaur is gonna destroy your city King Boris!! (Taylor exclaimed as Zac grabbed the king and brought him to the front of the castle) I will never let that happen!!! Guards get ready to fight!!! (Zac shouted as Isaac lined up the guards at the castle wall and started making gun noises and fake shot at the dinosaur) Pew pew pew!!! Stand down Dinosaur you'll never win!!!! (Isaac exclaimed smiling as the dinosaur backed down and started running towards the woods before turning around) Alright King you and your army might have won this round but I'll be back!!! (the dinosaur turned around and ran off back into the woods and the King and guards celebrated their victory before heading back to the castle. The boys continued to goof around and laugh until they tired themselves then they just relaxed in bed, Isaac read a book, Zac played with some cars, and Taylor passed back out till his occupational therapist got there then he woke up and went downstairs to work with her for a couple hours until she left then everyone got together to watch a movie)

:after the movie: 

I think we need to set a sleep schedule cause your guys' sleep schedule right now is really wonky and it's kinda driving me nuts. (Diana said as Isaac opened his eyes and looked over at his brothers and Jessica who were passed out and Avery who just sat there looking around) Yea probably I don't know why I am so tired all the time. (Isaac got up and stretched then went to the kitchen to get himself a soda before walking back out and sitting down as Diana put in another movie while Walker moved the sleeping children upstairs and then joined back on the couch with Avery and Diana and Isaac climbed over from the chair to the couch and sat with them they watched a couple more movies before they went off to do their own things. Diana put Avery down for a nap and Walker and Isaac left to get groceries from the store)

AN: Thank you all for waiting this chapter took awhile to finish since I have started a new Lucifer story if you a fan of Lucifer, the character Cain/Pierce or Tom Welling I highly recommend checking it out. Also don't forget to leave your chapter ideas in the comments and fun fact question what Chapter in my other Hanson story is King Boris mentioned.