Chapter 10: Early 1990

(It was Thursday January 4th 1990 and the Hanson family was packing to move back to the US specifically back to Tulsa OK) Just a few more things to get packed and then we can head out. (Diana said as her and Taylor finished packing his dinosaurs and things in a box and then Taylor took a break to talk to Emma who came to say goodbye) Hi Emma I am glad you came to say goodbye. (Taylor said smiling and walking up to her) Yeah it would suck if I didn't say goodbye. Here this is for you open it when you can. (Emma said handing Taylor a box she wrapped and he smiled taking the box and setting in the jeep on his seat) Thanks I'll open it on the way to the airport, I am really gonna miss you Emma you were so fun to be around. (Emma smiled at Taylor's comment) I am gonna miss you too Taylor you too are really fun!! (Taylor smiled back and remembered he had something for Emma too) Oh hang on I have something for you too. I really hope you like it. (Taylor opened the jeep door and grabbed his slingshot and a note with a picture of them together in it and held it out to Emma who happily took it) Thank you so much Taylor I love it!!! (Emma said as her and Taylor hugged while Zac and them watched from the moving truck and smiled) Your very welcome!!! I should probably get going and finish packing. (Taylor said smiling and starting to head towards the house before Emma called him back over) Hey Taylor one more thing before you go. (Emma said as Taylor turned around and ran back over) Yea?? What is it?? (Taylor asked before Emma kissed his cheek and he just blushed and smiled at her while everyone else just smiled as they packed more things) What was that for??? (Taylor asked giggling and smiling at her) Just another little goodbye gift hope ya liked it. (Emma said laughing and turning to leave) Yea I did thank you Emma. (He thanked as they both parted ways and went back to what they were doing)

:at the airport: 

(The Hansons arrived at the airport and starting unloading what they could take on the planes with them and headed towards check in and security, they got through and headed towards the waiting area to wait to board. Once they boarded they took off for Oklahoma) You know if you guys look out the window you can see the clouds and everything. (Diana explained as Zac turned and looked out the window as the plane went up and excitedly smiled when he saw the clouds) Hey Taylor!! LOOK!!! (Zac excitedly tapped on Taylor's shoulders as he looked up and out the window and smiled at the clouds and his brothers excitement) Super cool Zac!! Mom can I have the gift from Emma I wanna open it. (Taylor asked sitting back against the seat) Yes here I am surprised you didn't open it in the car. (Diana said as Taylor excitedly took the box and carefully opened it to reveal a small leather book it wasn't like any he's seen so he looked to his mom to figure out what book it was) Oh it's a photo album open it and you'll see. (Taylor smiled and opened his book to see pictures on every page of his memories of him and Emma he also seen pictures of him and his other friends and his siblings) Wow!!!! Look Zac!!!!! (Taylor said showing Zac the pictures and Zac smiled and looked through the book at the memories there was even a picture of their Lincoln Logs village and Taylor's birthday party) This is such a sweet gift Emma gave you Taylor. (Zac handed the book back to Taylor who happily hugged it and smiled agreeing with Zac then they both fell asleep for the rest of the flight and Diana carefully took Taylor's book and placed it back in the bag)

:back in Tulsa OK:

(The Hansons landed in Tulsa and headed back to their old house that Zac and Jessica have never seen before, Walker had kept the house in case the family ever decided to move back) Welcome to our house you two!!! (Isaac said as Taylor just ran inside and ran around the living room)

Wow this house is so big and there's a big yard. (Zac said running inside and into the living room as Diana and Jessica followed. Isaac and Walker waited outside for the movers to come and help them move stuff from the moving trucks that were coming) Wow this kitchen looks just as good as I remember it.  (Diana said walking into the kitchen and looking around at the cupboards and appliances that have been untouched since 1984 when they moved) 

  (Diana said walking into the kitchen and looking around at the cupboards and appliances that have been untouched since 1984 when they moved) 

:back outside:

:back outside:

It is so nice to see you guys back here been awhile since there were Hansons on the block. (Chris said walking up the street from the church and stopping by Isaac and Walker) Yea It's good to be back did a lot of moving around so it's good to finally be able to settle in one place I mean we got four kids now so life's a bit crazy now. (Walker said smiling and lightly hugging Chris) Wow four!!! I remember when you just had Isaac. Speaking of how old are you now dude?? (Chris asked looking at Isaac who was looking around at the yard) I'm nine!! (Isaac said smiling) Yea time passes we also now have Taylor who's almost 7, Zachary is 4 and Jessica is 1 she'll be 2 in July. (Walker explained as the trucks came up the road and stopped in front of the house) Very nice man, say you gonna need some help I can go get some church folk and come back down. (Chris asked looking over at the trucks and back at Walker) Oh yea sure we could use some help I don't know how much the younger boys are gonna be able to carry. (Walker said) Sounds good be right back with some help. (Chris said turning and running back down towards the church as Isaac ran inside to get the others, then a bunch of the church folk came running down towards the house to help them move inside, they moved stuff for the next few hours until they were done and Diana ordered some KFC to feed everyone) Thank you all so much for helping us move it helped a lot. (Diana said handing plates of food to Taylor, Zac, and Jessica then sitting down on the new couch) Your very welcome Diana we were glad to help!! (Charlie said sitting down on the floor with Taylor and Zac and pulling funny faces at them, something tells them that moving back to Tulsa was a great choice)

AN: The photos used in this chapter are actual photos of the interior of the Hanson house there are more but these are three that fit with the chapter. And let me know if you want more chapters with pictures and more chapters per year instead of just two.