Chapter 1: 1985

(It was a sunny day down in Arlington, VA and the Hansons were just finishing up breakfast) Taylor! (Diana said trying to get her young son's attention who had climbed down from the chair and went to his toys in the living room, she repeated his name a few times before just deciding to stop cause she knew Taylor wasn't going to answer her, Walker walked down the stairs of the house along with Isaac who had just finished getting dressed for the day) Good day for fun and therapy right Diana. (Walker exclaimed walking into the kitchen and taking the chair Taylor was just in) I suppose so Taylor has Speech Therapy this morning, so he needs to get dressed. (Walker nodded and got up to fetch Taylor and get him dressed while Isaac watched TV and Diana cleaned up the messy food from all over the table and then went to relax in the chair and watch tv) You are one messy child huh? (Walker joked while cleaning Taylor's face, Taylor just giggled and stared down at his toes grabbing them with his left hand. After getting him dressed he took Taylor over to the Sensory/Therapy room and sat with him until the therapist showed up then he left for work, she came and worked on Speech and things with Taylor he was yet to start really talking but he had a few words down including mama and daddy but not quite as much as he should, after therapy Taylor went back to playing with toys while Isaac and Diana went to get Zac who had just woken up from his sleep and was giggling at the mobile above his crib) Good morning Zac! Isaac exclaimed walking into the bedroom and putting the crib bars down while his mom grabbed Zac clothes, Zac looked at Isaac and reached his hands out to be picked up, he picked Zac up and took him to Diana who then got him ready for the day and took him and Isaac to the therapy room and left them to play while she finished some chores and watched the news) Here Taylor. (Isaac said grabbing the bin of wooden blocks and placing them in front of his brother who took a few minutes before looking up and getting up and grabbing blocks, Isaac understood that Taylor was autistic and that he didn't have very good listening skills and usually ignored others voices and just kept doing what he was doing without looking over he only wishes his brother would talk it'd be so nice to know what Taylor was thinking but he would have to wait on that)