"Umm, there's extra towels under the sink if you check," I blurt out awkwardly scratching my neck.

"I'll um.. ask Tako if he asks if he has any extra toothbrushes," I say and walk out of my dorm without looking back.

I've officially fucked up major time now. She probably thinks I'm a pervert, a horny bastard, what the sort. How the hell am I going to go back in there now? My own f*cking room. I mean I wasn't lying when I said I liked her in the dress. Cléo had an impressive body and the dress fit her in all the right places and I'm not going to deny what's in front of me but sounding like a horndog was not on my agenda today.

Snapping out of my thoughts I walk towards Tako's dorm which is a couple doors down and knock on it. A couple seconds later he opens the door and I'm met with the smell of mari and low music playing.

"Damn man, you need to chill out on that," I say walking into the room. I've always loved his room. It's way cooler than mine. I mean he is a fashion major nothing less.

"You come into my  room and tell me how to act in my room?" He chimed. "Rome man your white privilege starting to show," He shows jokingly and I chuckle dryly.

"Haha so funny I'm dying," I say sitting down on his bean bag.

"I'm just f*cking with you man, what are you doing here anyways?" He questioned.

"Damn, I can't even come visit a friend," I ask jokingly, he gives me a seriously look and I laugh again.

"Just kidding, I came to ask if you have any extra brushes," I say extending my hand towards the blunt in his hand which he hands to me, I don't smoke often maybe once in a while I'll have a blunt here or there.

"Toothbrushes?" He asks and I nod my head while puffing out the smoke and handing it back to him. 

"Yeah, I got a couple in my bathroom, just check in the mirror cabinet thing,"  I get up and walk in the direction of his bathroom. I open the mirror find what I'm looking for and grab it. I walk back out and sit back down, I guess I could chill with him for a bit before I go back, plus I think Cléo needs some privacy.

"So," He says passing me the blunt, "How you been man, I feel like we haven't really talked, the only time we do is when we hang out with everyone, and seeing that we're basically neighbors and have been best friends since we were kids, that's very shocking to me," He says leaning back in his chair.

I inhale and puff out the smoke sighing, "To be honest, I haven't been good man. I found out that my .. my grandma passed away like 2 or 3 weeks ago and I was in a dark place man. I was in bed for a week straight. Didn't shower, didn't eat nothing." I say passing the blunt back to him. 

"Sh*t man I'm so sorry, Rosa was such a sweet lady," He says sympathetically. I chuckled sadly, "She was wasn't she," I drawled out. 

"Wait, that's probably why I couldn't get a hold of you," He remembered. I look at him confused.

"Yeah man, your mum called me asking to check and you, she didn't say why but she just told me to keep my eye on you," He reveals while passing the blunt back to me, "I called you but you didn't answer," He says.

" I called Jeno and asked if he had seen you and he said no but Yonhee said Cléo had texted her about you being in her room, so I called Cléo and she told me you were with her," He said. I just sit there processing what he said. 

"Wow, I didn't know about this," I stated in shock. 

"Yeah, Cléo said y'all were together so I thought everything was cool, I didn't know man, I'm sorry. I should've been there for you." He voices out his regret.

"Nah bro it's cool, I didn't really tell you so I can't blame you for not knowing," I say understandingly. I smoke the blunt one more time before I pass it back to him and stand up. 

"Alright man imma head out now, I'll text you so we can hang some time," I say walking to the door I hear his footsteps follow behind me. I turn to face him and hug him. I'm forever thankful for Tako, he's been there for me since day one. He pats my back and I do his and I walk out of the room towards mine.

I unlock the door quietly and find Cléo on my bed, scrolling on her phone. Locking the door behind me I quietly walk toward my bed. She finally notices my presence and puts her phone down.

"You're finally back," She breathes out, and I nod out afraid of my own voice.

"What took you so long?" She questions, "I uh, went to Tako's and we chatted for a bit, I'm also a little high right now so excuse my behavior," I say sitting next to her feet on the bed. 

"Ohh k, what about the pizza, I thought you would come back with it," She asks and I freeze.

I forgot to order the f*cking pizza. 

hey y'all, I thought it would be a nice switch up to read some things from Roman's point of view. he's so babygirl yall making sure our girl is cared for and comfortable. Anyways I will be back with another banger chapter !! don't forget to vote and comment chaooo !!1