fifteen

The day that Mary and Andrew comes back from their honeymoon has arrived and Ophelia was nervous because she noticed how tired her friend has become and the dresses she owns are tight. Francis found his wife and put his arms around her as she looked at him. "Don't worry about that, love. What happened between Andrew and Lola was something that can't be prevented."

"Yes, but even though Mary was being a bitch towards Andrew, she still loves him. Andrew and Mary will always have problems." She turned causing Francis to smile at the little bump that was starting to form. "I have other things to worry about and Lola will have to tell Mary the truth. Everything that lead them to being in bed together."

"That's right." Francis tells her. "I thought of something yesterday after what you told me about Andrew and Lola. I want you to know that I will always be faithful to you, as my wife, as my best friend, and as my queen. I will never follow any steps because my heart is only made for you."

Ophelia took his hand and walked him into their room. "I am not worried about you, Francis because you have proven me that already." She says as she took his shirt off. "You should never have to worry about me either because I will forever be yours."

Francis smiled as he untied her dress to let it fall to the floor. He got on his knees and kissed her stomach causing Ophelia to smile. He looked up at her. "I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
Mary smiled as she found her sister in the garden with a book. "There you are. I have searched every where's for the one person I wanted to speak to and see." Ophelia smiled as she stood up. "You are glowing, Ophelia."

"Thank you, Mary. How was the honeymoon?"

"It was fantastic." She says. "What's wrong with Lola?"

Ophelia shrugged. "She hasn't said much to me since we all came back. I've been focusing on my duties as queen of France with Francis and this little one." She says putting her hand on her tiny bump. "We're excited."

"Andrew wants to try for a child too." She says. "I'm hoping for one."

Ophelia smiled as Mary linked her arms with her and walked through the garden. Andrew found the sisters with his cousin who smiled. "She's worried about Lola not speaking. Her behavior has Mary worried."

"She'll just have to speak to Lola herself because Ophelia may know what is wrong, but she won't say a thing."

"Do you?"

"Of course I do. Ophelia doesn't keep secrets from me." He says walking to the door. "Maybe it's time for you and Mary to talk about that night in Paris before Ophelia decides to take matters into her own hands."

Andrew watched him walk out causing him to sigh. It was a mistake. He didn't plan to sleep with Lola as he will always love Mary. It just happened because they thought they were going to die. He knew he had to tell his wife the truth, but he feels as if Lola is misunderstanding the situation they were in if she is hiding something and is acting out because he married Mary. "What have I done?'
~~~
Francis and Ophelia were discussing the problems with Bash. "He has to leave? Why?"

"It's for his safety." He tells her. "Don't worry, we will see him again."

Ophelia sighed. "Everything is falling apart. From Lola, to Andrew and Mary, to all this." She looked at Francis. "I think we need to start putting our foot down because I am done with all this. We are next in line here in France and it's time that people start straightening up and seeing what their actions is causing this country."

"I agree."

Mary walked in upset. "Why didn't you tell me that Lola is pregnant with Andrew's baby?"

Francis looked at his wife who held her head as she was fed up with this. "Because she is the one who should have told you. Not me. Kenna even knows."

"How do you know, love?"

"I overheard them talking when I was getting something to snack on." She tells her husband. "Lola is being respectful to you, Mary as Kenna has tried to talk her into being Andrew's mistress and she has refused."

"She is one of my best friends and she does this to me."

Ophelia stood up causing Francis to look up at her as she didn't move from her spot. "Let me tell you something right now, Mary. You chose to be with Bash not Andrew. The man left France because of you and Bash. You don't see what happened there. I was there, my husband was there and we saw a beautiful friendship. We had no idea that they had sex that night as Francis and I went for a tour around the city." She walked to her sister and took her hands. "Mary, you have to think about what your actions cause too. It was just a one night fling and nothing else. Lola may have feelings...."

"But Andrew doesn't." Francis says from his seat. "Ophelia, my love, let's get you to bed and rest. You don't need to be stressing."

Ophelia nodded as he walked over to her and took her hand in his. "Mary, I love you, but it's time to start acting like a queen mother raised us to be. I'm the queen I want to be, but it's time for you to be the queen you have to be for Scotland."

Mary stood in the empty room thinking about what her sister just said. She looked to see how her brother in law show so much love and smiled. Her sister was happy and is queen. A wonderful queen. She knew it was time to change her ways. To be like her little sister.