three

Remembering what happened the day before, Ophelia smiled as she woke up. she heard a noise outside, well more like someone saying get out. She went to her door to see her sister trying to walk in Francis room. She tried to kiss him, but he wasn't having it. "Mary, I want your sister and your sister only."

"Why not me?" She asked.

"Because she's perfect for my country." He says as she started pulling her dress down. "Leave Mary."

"Is everything okay?" Ophelia asked as she made herself known.

Frances smiled at her and walked over to her. "Yes. Mary thought she should try to kiss me, but I won't do it. I have you and she has my cousin."

"Mary, you are to be queen of Scotland. Why are you acting like this over a guy who turned you down?" She says. "You better be thinking like one and stop acting like a jealous child because mother will soon come here to see us. You have to focus on Andrew."

"He doesn't want to marry me either."

"Are you sure about that?" Francis asked as he took Ophelia's hand.

"Why are you trying to hurt me?" Ophelia asked as she walked away with Francis.

Mary didn't know why she was trying to hurt her sister. She just needs to find herself a husband and knowing that Francis called the engagement off their first day so he can be with her sister, and Andrew just said he'll be engage to her, just for her not knowing where her heart stands. She needs to stop before she loses her crown.
~~~
Ophelia walked with Lola who shook her head at her friend. "Mary shouldn't be doing this." She tells her.

"Your majesty, your uncle Claude is here." A maid says. "He wants to see you at once too."

"Mary is going to be there?"

"Yes."

Ophelia groaned as she didn't want to deal with her sister's foolishness. Lola hugged her as Ophelia went to greet her uncle.
~~~
When she got to the room, she heard her sister and uncle. Instead of walking in, Ophelia listened as she knew she was going to hear the plan. Mary wasn't really in to marry Francis. It was all planned. She was really using them, but hearing that her home is under attack broke her heart. "What if I get Ophelia to talk to Francis?"

"Aren't you supposed to marry him?"

"He wants my sister." She tells him. "She's of age today."

Ophelia sighed as she was now the only hope Scotlalnd has. "What about his cousin?"

"Andrew has announced our engagement." Mary says. "I can try to talk to him and Ophelia to talk to Henry and Francis."

"Can? What's going on between you and your sister?"

"I made the mistake to keep her hidden. Now she's the only one who may help us."
~~~
Mary walked with her sister as they walked into the room that Andrew, Henry and Francis was discussing the plans. She didn't say anything as Francis stood by her side. He took her hand and kissed it causing her to watch her sister walk away. "Henry, please help. My sister is trying as a queen." She says as Andrew ran off to talk to his fiancée. "All we are asking for is six companies. That's it."

Francis looked at his fiancée as she walked away. He looked at his father. "I will only do it for the future queen of France." He tells him. "Go talk to your fiancée."

He looked at his father as he knew that Ophelia would like this news. He ran out of the room and to his fiancée. "Ophelia?"

She looked at him. "Father says he will do it for the queen of France." He tells her smiling. "Just because it's your home."