nine

Ophelia was screwed. Her sister left and she was stuck with her sister's job. Francis walked in and kissed her head causing her to smile. "Darlin', don't stress over this."

"She wants me to take the thrown because I'm married." She tells him. "I'm expecting and...all this is too much." 

Francis looked at his mother. "Ophelia, sweetie, go lay down and I'll have Lola get you a cup of tea." She says. 

"Thank you." Ophelia replies. "Francis..."

"I'll be right there with you." He says. 

Catherine watched her son and his wife walk away. She hated seeing this and it hasn't been that long since Mary left, but all Mary's duties and Andrew's have been thrown on them and poor Ophelia is stressing out too much about all this. "Send the guards after them." Catherine tells them. "Francis and Ophelia shouldn't be going through this." 

"We will get them."
~~~
It's been a week since Mary left with Bash. Francis and Ophelia have finally got things calm again. Lola linked her arm with her best friend causing her to smile. "So, are you okay?'

"Yeah. Aylee is gone and all she ever wanted was to go home and she didn't get that."

"You could have gotten her home."

"I was sending money to her family so she could, if I only had the chance to talk to her. Now, it's too late."

Lola stopped and stood in front of Ophelia. "You are a queen now and you are expecting a baby. You're doing more than Mary ever thought of doing."

Ophelia smiled. "I need to go tell Francis and Catherine." She tells them. "Andrew is sneaking off to find Mary and find out what the hell is going on."

Francis walked over to her. "Father told us." He says. "I'm not going with him, despite his feelings for your sister because I have a wife and child I need to focus on. Plus, Mary told him she couldn't trust him."

"And there it is." She tells him. "Someone told her something that has her scared." 

"What could that be?' Lola asked. 

"Everything." Ophelia tells her. 

So, I was going to do this whole episode, but where it's about Mary and Bash's run off from the last chapter, I shortened it as Ophelia shouldn't be stressing. So, what do you think will happen in the next chapter?