eleven

Since two people have requested for an update for this book, I'll put their birthday's as I have this chapter planned out. Happy birthday MimiJohn8 and DominiqueStiles Emma_ACD19 . This is also for the 27th. I couldn't remember who's it was, but I done it like this. Enjoy!

Filler chapter

Lola looked at the soon to be queen and king and smiled. She saw Andrew walking to them, but she decided to talk to him on her own. Ophelia saw Andrew talking to Lola causing her to look at her husband. "Darlin', do you think after this, we go home. I don't trust Mary." 

"I don't either, but we haven't heard anything." He says. "Is there a reason why Lola came."

"To see her brother, but I see her and Andrew getting closer as he is heartbroken over Mary's decision to marry Bash. Something about that will end badly and I wonder what it could be." she tells him. 

"Don't worry about that, my love." Francis says kissing her then her stomach. "We have this little one we need to think about."

Ophelia knew he was right. They looked at Andrew and Lola and decided to spend sometime alone. They have a lot to do before going back and getting Catherine out of the dungeon. For now, the future queen and king wants to spend sometime together and think about what they should name their baby.