one

Ophelia heard about her sister's engagment all her life, but she doesn't think her sister is happy about it. All she hears about is this Andrew person not Francis. Which she never met them as she was in hiding for safety reason. "Princess, it's time for you to come eat."

Nodding her head, the young girl walked out of her room to see the sisters waiting by the table. Mary stopped her sister as they had to wait for one to taste the food. Ophelia watched as the sister took a sip of the soup just to fall down. The bowl she tasted from was Mary's. "Someone's trying to kill Mary." One said.

"I guess this means we're leaving?" Ophelia asked.

"We're going to France."

Ophelia looked at her sister as she wished to know what is going through her head. Something tells her that Mary is using this man and is in love with another. "I guess I'll find out." She mumbled as she walked out to the horse carriage. "Do they know?"

"Yes and they will be there waiting for us."

"Okay."

One of the nuns walked over to Ophelia. "Ophelia, I want you to take this." The lady showed a beautiful necklace. "It will bring you love."

"Thank you."

"Princess." She heard.

Ophelia nodded as she got on the carriage not knowing that things will change as soon as she arrives in France.
~~~
"You will find you a husband, Ophelia."

"I'm not like you, Mary." She says as she heard the music. "I just want to stop running. I want a life where I can be with Lola and fall in love." Ophelia saw the castle. "We're here."

Mary nodded as she looked to see they have arrived. Ophelia watched as the came to a stop. Her sister was first causing her to be last. Lola smiled as she saw her best friend. "Ophelia." She says as she walked over and bowed.

"Lola." She says hugging her. "I don't know about this. Mary is just going to use him."

"I know." Lola says. "Who is that?"

"Prince Andrew. Catherine's nephew." She says as her eyes landed on Francis as he walked up to her sister.

"That's Francis." Lola says as he looked at them causing him to stare at the beautiful girl.

Catherine saw the way Francis looked at Ophelia. "What did you see?"

"Francis union with Mary." He says. "She will cost him his life unless, he follows his heart."

"Who else did you see?" She asked.

"Ophelia will reign beside Francis. She will keep him alive."

Catherine watched as Ophelia walked with her arm linked to Lola as they followed Francis. They saw how Andrew stared at Mary and knew. He wanted Mary. "I will get Francis to spend more time with Ophelia."

"He will. Once he has left Mary alone with Andrew."

Catherine nodded as she hopes that Francis calls the engagement off so he can be with Ophelia.
~~~
Ophelia sat with her sister as the lady's were given a speech. When asked who speaks Itilian, the girls looked at Aylee causing Ophelia to shake her head. Once they were alone, Ophelia snuck out so she could be alone.

She started walking around till she went upstairs. She never laid a foot in this castle as she was hidden away from the world. Walking upstairs, Ophelia say the toy room and smiled. "Wow." She says till she heard a noise and looked to see Francis.

"Ophelia." He says shocked.

"Hello, Francis." She says. "I'm sorry. I didn't think you were up here and I was just exploring..."