ten

Ophelia was ashamed of her sister. Andrew wasn't too happy when Mary was caught, but he knew not to start with Ophelia and Francis as they have too much. Mary wants to marry Bash not Andrew. "Darlin, are you okay?"

"I have nothing to say to my sister." She tells him. "I don't even know who she is anymore. She gets too scared easily and she puts all the pressure on me. Something she should know shouldn't be happening, but since she wants to be stupid, than let her." Looking to see Andrew, Ophelia decided to speak. "I advise you to speak to your aunt for a new bride. Mary made herself clear. As queen, I will take Scotland from her."

Francis looked at Ophelia shocked. "Are you sure?"

"I married you, my love. Mary isn't acting like a queen, but a whore." She states. "Francis, can we go to the throne room now and away from all this stress?"

Francis kissed her head. "Ophelia, don't change."

"I'm not." She says. "I'm still me. Just thinking of my home since Mary is acting like this and not as a queen should be."

Francis took her hand in his causing her to smile. "We will protect your home. Together." He says kissing her head. "I love you, Ophelia."

"I love you, Francis."
~~~
In the throne room, Ophelia and Francis stayed quiet as they watched Bash. He looked very bored and wasn't saying anything. Francis kept his arm around Ophelia as they watched in silence. Andrew looked at them as he knew what was going to happen. "I know one thing for sure. I'm going to have to speak to my sister."

"No." Francis tells her as Lola and Greer joined her. "You are not putting yourself in danger."

Ophelia nodded. "Francis, I think we should leave. Bash surely doesn't know what to do and once that lady is put in front of him, he will not know what to do. Bash enjoys sleeping around."

Andrew put his arm out in front of them and looked at him. "I need you two." 

"I would like to eat." Ophelia tells him. "I'm eating for two." 

"I'm taking my wife on a picnic. If you want to someone to speak too, talk to Lola. She's a great listener."

Lola smiled as that was true. They watched Francis and Ophelia left. Catherine is locked up, Bash almost died, and Andrew is leaving as he is giving up the throne. Yet, Ophelia has other things to worry about. Her's and Francis' child. "Francis." She stopped causing him to look at her. "I love you and the only person besides my ladies that care about me and this child is you." She smiled. "I think I want to go on another vacation. Just you and me. Away from all this drama stuff." 

"I think that would be lovely, my love."
~~~
One of the servants had went to Opehlia about Mary acting as the queen of France. "Sister?" Mary looked at her. "What is this about you acting like the queen of France when you're not. You have no rights going to my mother in law."

"Answers on who is trying to kill Bash."

"Don't act like you run France. If I have to I will behead my own sister and I don't think you want to betray me."

Francis didn't say anything as he knew that Ophelia had to speak up. "Ophelia, I need a king."

"Are you really that desperate? You left Andrew, the man who gave you his heart, for a man who really doesn't want the thrown. Mother changed the deal the moment Francis took intrest in me, you still get your crown back home as I will here. The one home that I know people will see me for me and not Mary's shadow." 

"Ophelia, you need to rest." Francis says taking her hand in his. "Let's go."

"I can easily take Francis back, Ophelia."

"No." Francis says. "I'm married and I'm not the man I was before meeting Ophelia. You have Bash now. I'm sticking to this beautiful, smart, loving, kind queen. The kind of queen I know will fight with me in battles and help me make the right choice. As you, you just want people to protect Scotland, you're thrown is there, but, you can't have enough companies to protect it."

"Let's go, darlin."

Mary watched them leave as this can not be happening. Opehlia stopped and looked at the pregnant woman. "My dear, I will make sure the charges are dropped, I don't think you were trying to kill Bash." She tells her. "From one mother to another. You are dismissed."

"You can't..."

"I am queen here, I will investigate what happened, but you better start thinking about what you are doing. France is not your land. Stop acting like the queen here, Mary."

Bash watched them leave knowing that Ophelia and Francis was not going to happen. "Bash, since we're leaving, enjoy learning how to be king. I'm taking my wife on vacation from this crazy idea's of Mary's before Scotland goes to Ophelia once and for all."

Bash and Mary looked at one another knowing that they were alone in this. Mary knew that Bash was left to learn and Ophelia needs a stress break. 
~~~
Ophelia saw Lola and Greer. "Ladies." They looked at her. "I have a job for you two."

"Anything, Ophelia."

"Lola, you will go with me and Francis to bring back Andrew. Greer, watch Mary and make sure she stays in her place. If not, inform me immediately."

"Yes, my queen." Greer says hugging her friends. "Stay safe."

"We will." Lola says. "We have the strongest queen on our side." 

"That you do." 

Kenna couldn't believe that Greer has to watch Mary, but she really hasn't been sticking to Mary either. Maybe Ophelia is the queen she needs.