five

Filler Chapter

The next morning, Francis woke up and saw Ophelia still asleep beside him. He smiled as he moved her blanket down to kiss her stomach as he hopes to have a child with his wife as soon as possible. Ophelia smiled as she looked at him. "Good morning, my love." She says causing him to look up. "I see that you are kissing my stomach."

"I'm hoping that we get to start a family soon." He says.

"Well, I say we have all the time in the world do royal duties, so, why not stay in bed for a while and start on having us a family. Plus, we need to discuss where to go for our honeymoon."

Francis smiled as he kissed her. "Let's talk about the honeymoon later and get down to business."

Ophelia screamed out as they went under the covers.
~~~
"Ophelia?" She turned to see Mary. "I came to say farewell and be safe on your honeymoon."

"Mary, is everything going to be okay with that Olivia being here. Francis told me when he found out that she is one of Andrew's lovers."

"I trust Andrew."

"Okay." She says as she saw Francis. "Well, my husband is coming this way." She smiled.

"Never thought you would be saying that."

"Shut up, Mary and go tell Andrew how you feel about all this."

Mary nodded as she hugged her sister and kissed her cheek. "I love you, Ophelia."

"I love you, Mary."

Francis smiled at them. "Are you ready to go, baby?"

"Yes I am." She tells him as she looked at Mary. "Be safe."

"Thank you."

Francis helped her on the carriage. Ophelia took her seat as Francis got beside her causing her to look at him. Francis leaned in and kissed her causing her to smile. She was happy that Catherine helped them decide on their honeymoon and that she was going to focus on her and Francis's heir. A family for her and Francis to have together.

So I am skipping two since this is the filler to A Chill in the Air. I will start back in Fated. Enjoy this chapter.