Prologue:

Y/N's POV

"Evelynn! Please stop! I can't freaking lift this thing." I whined and complained as I was trying to carry my bag full of books. they laugh at me, "Oh come on?! Quit complaining and just carry it. We're almost home anyway!" they ran past me.

Ahri is the vastaya fox with gold hair, Evelynn is the demon kind with pink hair, Akali was a ninja trainee and lastly Kai'Sa.. she is a voidling but even though I don't fully know what they are all I know is they're my friends, "Ahri, wait up!" I ran as I tried to catch up with her. She was excited to go home because she can now play with her dolls.

"Y/N, would you want to come and play with me?" She asked me with a smile. The other three girls just looks at me and started getting.. mad? I looked at her and replied with, "Sure-sure, just- please I am getting tired!" I complained.

She took the bag from my shoulder and carried it on her other shoulder, "These two bags are easy. Let's go!" she ran pass me again but this time I can catch up as she carried my bag for me.

- Timeskip -

We have been playing on Ahri's console, talked about what our goals in life are and we were talking about crushes as well. After all that Ahri's parents prepared dinner for us too!

But after everything about this... It just didn't feel right, we had to leave.

Ahri was sad..

Evelynn was trying to stop her tears..

Akali was crying..

Kai Sa just stared as my car left..

I didn't know why I left town but I didn't know back then was that.. I was just a child back then, a 7 year old child who didn't know anything.

- 10 years later -

"I'm finally home."