chapter 9

Same day
At 12:00 am
Y/n's pov

The fresh air, the open sky, the cool breeze that is making me shiver and the sound of footsteps

Me and Jungkook went for a night walk, He asked me to go for a night walk so that my mood improves.

He didn't ask me about that because he couldn't see me upset, The thing is that I have not told him anything about my past nor has he ever asked me.

he never forced me into anything, He always took care of my likes and dislikes, and that's the reason i trust him so much.

The walk was silent from a long time, i thought of breaking this silence, I was about say something when he spoke

Jk-"I'm sorry Y/n"

He said looking towards me

I looked at him in a confused look

Jk-"Whatever happened today because of me, please forgive me"

Y/n-"No, Jungkook you didn't do anything"

Jk-"No, you became sad because of me, I don't feel good at all"

i took his hand in mine

Y/n-"It's not your fault, stop blaming yourself, and I'm fine"

Jk-"So why were you upset after hearing the name of South Korea?

i averted my eyes from him because I don't know what to say

Jk-"If it is related to your past then it's okay don't tell me, but as a friend I give a one advise"

I looked at him and he held my arms

Jk-"If you keep running away from your past like this then nothing will happen, you will have to live for yourself."

Jk-"In life, we cannot live in fear of anyone, you cannot be so weak, you have to be strong and live for yourself openly, not by losing your courage"

I was listening to him carefully, his words I think he is right

Jk-"think about it, okay, And if you refuse, we will not go"

He said with a smile and held my hand start walking again

And his words were echoing in my head

_________

Next day
Morning

Jk's pov

I was walking around here and there looking at my phone and I saw Y/n coming towards me

Otp

Jk-"cancel the ticket we are not going to south korea"

Y/n-"Jung---

Jk-"No, we are not going to South Korea, you cancel the tickets"