Chapter 20

Lily's POV

I had enrolled in education at the University of Washington, and I was loving every minute. Link would either drop me off or I would catch public transport. I was also beginning to plan the wedding with the help of Amelia and Jo.

I didn't want something over the top just a nice affair with friends and family. I had found a beautiful banquet hall to have the ceremony and the reception. It was rustic with beautiful twinkle lights, it was perfect. Life was going well.

I was making dinner for all five of us, spaghetti Bolognese, the kids loved it. Luna and Scout were in the play pen watching Frozen. I had been watching them 2 days a week while Jo and Link were working, and we were having fun.

"Hey," Jo said coming in the door.

"Hey," I replied, "How was work?"

"Great. I delivered a few babies," she replied.

She went over to Luna and Scout giving them a kiss.

Link arrived home an hour later, and we sat and ate dinner together.

Later that night Link and I were getting ready for bed.

"I have something for you," he said.

"What is it?" I asked. He handed me an envelope with a credit card in it.

"This is a credit card linked to my bank account," he said.

"Thank you," I said kissing him.

Authors Note:

Update is coming next week. If your could pick one Greys character to be your person who would it be?