Chapter 3

*Mature content ahead skip to next chapter.

Link's Pov

It had been a month since Lily and I started dating and it was perfect. She was funny and joyful, and it was nice dating someone who wasn't a doctor. This is the longest I had gone dating a girl without sleeping with her, I felt like I was ready to take the next step but I don't know if she was.

Scout was at Amelia's again and Jo and Luna had gone away for the weekend so it was just Lily and I. I had cooked a romantic dinner and was planning to ask her if she was ready for the next step.

Ding Dong.

I opened the door for her. She was wearing a black skimpy dress that left very little to the imagination. I could feel myself becoming aroused by her sexy outfit.

"Do you want to sleep with me?" I blurted out. Fuck. That is not how this is supposed to go I thought.

"God yes." She replied.

We crashed into each other our mouths fighting in a battle of dominance. I bit her lip finally gaining entry as she let out a low moan.

I picked her up, her legs around my waist and lips still attached carrying her to my bedroom. I threw her on the bed and took of my shirt, I ripped her dress off and started sucking on her left nipple while playing with her right.

We spent hours exploring each other's bodies, it was amazing.

Lily and I were laying on the couch our limbs intertwined.

"I have never had sex so good," she said to me.

I smirked. "You sure know how to stroke a man's ego," I replied. She burst out laughing.

"Thank you, for all this," she said, "Not just the sex but dinner and actually putting in an effort."

I kissed her forehead. "I'd do anything for you baby."

Authors Note:

What do we think so far? I love Link, he is probably one of my favourite characters.