Chapter 1

Link's POV

I have been so lonely since Amelia left me. Scout's amazing and Jo and Luna are amazing but it just isn't enough. I've been sleeping around but I want something more.

I opened my Tinder app and changed my status to looking for something long term. I kept on swiping until someone caught my eye. Lily . She was beautiful with short brown hair, blue eyes and a fun smile. The only issue was the age gap she was 26, I was 39 but I figured let's see how things go.

"Hey, I saw your profile you seem like fun. Do you want to meet me for a date?"

I waited.

"Yeah sure. Name a time and a place."

"How about tonight. There is a bar across the road from my work called Joe's."

"Yeah. I know that one. see you then."

Yes! I mentally fist pumped to the sky.

I continued my day doing consults and surgeries mentally preparing for my date.

I arrived at Joes at 7:30 and sat at a table. Ten minutes later she entered wearing a pair of jeans and brown sweater. I stood up and gave her a hug.

"Did you find it okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I work at the hospital, so I know this place." She replied.

"Wait you do?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, I work in the day care," she responded, "I'm an educator."

"Wow. What age group?" I asked. Was she one of my son's teachers.

"The toddlers." "What about you? What do you do at the hospital?"

"Orthopaedic surgeon."

Our conversation was cut off when it was time to order. We continued to chat and flirt all night. Lily really was someone special, for one I didn't sleep with someone on the first date, instead I kissed her on the cheek and paid for a cab for her.

Authors Note:

So, I am such a huge Greys Anatomy fan. I love all the seasons in there own way. What's your favourite season of Grey's Anatomy?