chapter 1

Fang duobing didn't want to believe this is happening. Li lianhua died. Here he was sitting on the seashore holding Li lianhua's ashes. His eyes hurt because of crying. Di feisheng just stood beside him not speaking. At least he is not alone in this whole situation. " I'll be going back, Fang duobing" Di feisheng informed him and left. Fang duobing just watched him go and slowly stood up. But as soon as he did that, he suddenly felt that someone hammered his head on the back. He lost consciousness and fell down. when he slowly turned his head back there is no one there. He didn't understand that. Then everything went blank.

When Fang duobing opened his eyes, he was in a white space. He couldn't make out anything because everything is white. He was laying on the ground. Even the floor was so white. He was so confused then suddenly realised that he did not have the ashes of Li lianhua with him. As soon as he noticed that he woke up with a start and sat up. He carefully observed his surroundings but didn't see anything. " Oh! You are awake." He suddenly heard a voice and he looked to its source. There he saw someone wearing an ancient hanfu with full of decorations and heavy ornaments on their hair. That person looked so beautiful. Fang duobing couldn't speak immediately but did ask them slowly," Who are you? where am I?" 

 " Don't be scared, Fang duobing. You are in the middle of nowhere. And I'm Yan Wang." the person named Yan Wang repiled. The god of fate!?!?! Fang duobing was startled. " am I dead?!" He asked panicking that there might be a chance that he is dead. " No, you silly child. You are not dead. I just called your soul here to discuss something with you. And it's important." Yan Wang explained patiently. "Important?" Fang duobing asked. Yan Wang nodded and continued," it's about your friend Li lianhua." Fang duobing was shocked and asked him worriedly," What about him? Is there anything wrong?" Hearing this Yan Wang was surprised and started laughing," You silly child. Even after he died, you are still so worried about him. What can I say when you love so much." Fang duobing was flustered and said in a hurry," Who said that I love him!!? I just worry about my friend." Yan Wang smiled teasingly at him," Who are you trying to fool, child."
" Anyway, we are getting side tracked now. I want to know if you want to save your lover." Yan Wang said slightly serious. Fang duobing was stunned and asked," I can save Li lianhua?" Yan Wang nodded and continued," You see, your lover wasn't supposed to die. He wasn't even supposed be poisoned. 30 years ago, A fame obsessed spirit escaped from the Diyu. We were searching for it a long time but couldn't find it. Just recently that spirit came to the Diyu court again. When we tracked it doings, we found out that it possed your father, Shan gudao,for 23 years." Yan Wang said and looked at Fang duobing. Fang duobing's eyes were so wide like big saucers. Fang duobing didn't know what to do or what to say. His father was possed when he was a child. When he first met Li lianhua...No its Li xiangyi. " That's right. The spirit possed Shan gudao when he first met Li xiangyi. He was jealous of the talent Li xiangyi possed. He wanted to surpass him in anything. That's why your father became like that." Yan Wang continued on his explanation. Fang duobing was feeling different things at the same time. Confusion because his father is entirely not his father? Relief that there is a reason for his obsession with power. Sad because Li lianhua was the one who suffered the most.
" Then, what's my real father is like?" Fang duobing asked cautiously, fearing that his real father will also be like that evil spirit. " Hmm.. Because your real father died very young, you can't fully grasp his character but one thing I can say surely is that your real father was a good man." Yan Wang said patting his head gently. When Fang duobing heard that he started to tear up. But he quickly wiped his tears and looked at Yan Wang determined," Please tell me how can I save Li lianhua. I don't want him to die." Yan Wang looked at him and said," Time travel." Fang duobing widened his eyes because what?!?!?! TIME TRAVEL!!!! He is getting excited about it but the next words Yan Wang said were like throwing water on the just ignited fire in heart. " I will send you back to the time before the battle of the east sea. Before the poisoning of Li xiangyi. But nobody should know about this matter. Not even Li xiangyi himself." Yan Wang said firmly. Fang duobing blinked at him innocently and asked," We can't tell Li lianhua about this?? Then how can we save him??" Yan Wang felt like he needed to slap his head when asked like this. " You silly child, this matter belongs to Diyu court. Mortals should not even know about this. Or there will be consequences." Yan Wang said slightly warning Fang duobing. " Then how can you say these matters with me?" Fang duobing asked curiously. " Because you were born on same day and at the same time as mine" Yan Wang explained. Fang duobing was surprised to find that. " You can be considered as my little brother in some way. And since Your lover is the heaven's blessed child, the God's are angry by his death. Mortals that are born on the same day and time as the God's are so rare that we can count on one hand. Your lover was born as the same day as the god emporer and Di feisheng shares the same birthday as the god of war." Yan Wang explained clearly. Fang duobing was flustered by how many times Yan Wang said Li lianhua as his lover. " Please don't call him as my lover. He doesn't see me that way. And, I understand the problem here. Because of the involvement of so many Gods at the same time, it's risky to involve others into this." Yan Wang looked impressed by his understanding.
" Yes. Now you got the Jeff of it, I'll help in the process and we can save your lover". " He is not my lover!!!!" Fang duobing interrupted him. " Don't interrupt, you child." Yan Wang scolded and continued," I'll send you back to when you are 7 years old. You will still be in child form but I'll help you change your age when needed." Yan Wang said and raises his hand to touch Fang duobing's forehead. Bright light erupted from his forehead and Fang duobing was blinded by its intensity and he closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes again he was lying on a bed. His bed to be exact. In Tianji manor. He looked around and found that almost everything was same as he remembered. He then looked at him self and was shocked to find change in his stature. He shrunk. He really became a child again. But he can move his legs and there no pain in any of his body parts." Are you done looking at yourself ". Fang jumped at that voice and looked around.