🖤-7-🖤

rqzaxdd THX FOR RECOMMENDATION

After we were done I was nervous going back home.

I mean my mom now knows that I didn't actually go to a sleepover but to Tokio Hotels concert.

Me and Bill got in the car and Bill noticed my sad expression on my face.

"Look there's many teenagers that sneak out to concerts ok? You're not the only one it's not like it's a crime haha" Bill said as he put his hand on my knee which made my soul jump out of my soul for a split second and I began to get super red.

"Y-yeah hehe...".

After a while I made to my house and outside I saw my dad with his arms crossed looking mad.

"Call me ok?" Bill said.

I nodded as i smiled at him before getting out the car and him driving away.

My dad grabbed my arm "You've got a lot of explaining young man!" He then pulled me inside the house as I sighed.

My parents grounded me for a month

I then went to my room, but still I felt so special for what happened.

I can't believe Bill actually gave me his number ...

——a few hours later——

I was getting bored of knitting this blanket I was making but it was almost finished.

So I decided to give Bill a call but I don't think he would answer since he's a busy man.

I dialed his number and pressed call.

I held it up against my ear expecting it to go to voice mail but no.

"Hey I assume this is Y/N right??" Bill said with excitement in his voices.

I giggled "Yes it's me Bill!"

"So what ended up happening ??" Bill asked.

"I got grounded for a month" I said sighing and heard Bill giggle on the other side.

"Haha wow that will be super boring"

"Tell me about it all I can do is just knit" I said.

"Hey... sooo our flight got cancelled to our next stop..." Bill said.

I gasped "Oh no I'm sorry to hear that Bill"

"Don't be I got an idea Y/N...".

"What idea Bill?" I replied raising an eyebrow.

"Can you sneak out ???" Bill said.

"Omg are you serious Bill do you want me to be grounded for a year" I said as I let out a laugh.

"You won't get caught trust me Y/N I want to take you somewhere again" Bill said pleading.

I thought about it... I mean it can't hurt right???.

I finally agreed and he said to be ready by 1 in the morning.

————-

I got ready in shorts and a white man blouse I looked amazing.

My blouse was kinda easy to look in and see my bare chest.

I heard my parents get ready for sleep and all the lights in the house went out.

I then opened my window and sneaked out quietly as possible.

I waited by the stop sign that's where Bill told me to be at.

Then I noticed a car come next to me and then the window rolled down and saw Bill.

"Hey come in!".

I went in quickly and got hugged by Bill immediately.

"Haha you're acting like we haven't seen each other in ages" I said.

Bill pulled away "I was just excited to see you that's all".

Then i noticed bills eyes go down to my chest and noticed some buttons loosed.

"Ah! Sorry " I said before buttoning them.

Bill smirked "That's ok~" Bill then began to drive.

After a while I saw the ocean and realized we were at a beach.

Bill parked his car and we got out.

The moon shining on the sea looked like from a movie it was beautiful the stars shining was so bright.

"Wow Bill this is beautiful i don't think I've ever been to this beach before" I said as I admired the view.

"I knew you would like it Y/N.. come on" he then held my hand as we then walked closer to the ocean.

We took off our sandels as the cold water touched our feet.

"Eek—! Cold~" i exclaimed as Bill giggled "Yeah super but after awhile it feels nice"

Bill held me close to him since It was a bit chilly.

Then from afar

We noticed something.

It seems like a wedding???.

"Huh? A wedding happening at this hour ??" I said.

Bill smiled as he held my hand and got closer to where we could hear the soft melody coming from the wedding.

"This music is beautiful " Bill said before turning his body towards me and he pulled me close "Want to dance with me ??"

My eyes kinda widened as I blushed "Y-yes"...

Bill put his hands on my waist as I put my hands on his shoulders.

This all felt like a dream and something that will be straight out of a wattpad book.

For some reason me and Bills nose were touching....

He didn't seem to mind...

I was getting super red was this all a huge realistic dream that I can control ???.

And before I knew it his lips were on mine.

———-

THX FOR READING POOKIE BINKIE BEARS 😻