༺ღ༒ Beautiful Monster༒ღ༻

[Angst] & [Fluff]

----------
Y/NS POV:

I was at my work place, stressing my boss is the meanest person on earth.

And I don't want to get fired because I need this job so badly.

But sometimes I hope to get fired, it takes up my time to spend time with my boyfriend Bill.

But today was going to be different I get off work early at 5:00 pm I always get out at 9:00.

I was happy obviously! I could spend time with Bill.

Bill was so excited when he called me this morning before I entered work.

He told me to go over at his house at 7 that he will have a surprise for me.

I of course didn't decline!! I was excited to find out what Bill had planned.

As I went on my break one of my friends came up to me "Hey Y/N are you ready to leave like in an hour??".

I nodded "of course! Who wouldn't" my friend chuckled "Same! I also wanted to know if you'd want to come to the arcade with me and my friends".

I thought about it.. I mean Bill said to go to his house at 7, I'll have plenty of time to kill.

"Sure!!".

After 5 hit we were out, then I got a call from Bill and i answered "You're still coming right? I don't want you to miss this at all my love". Bill said over the phone.

"Of course baby, I'll be there at 7pm sharp!, I love you".

"I love you more"

We hunged up as my friend grabbed my wrist "come on let's have fun!!". I nodded as I smiled and made our way.

—————-

[8:10 pm)

How the heck did time pass by so quick??!!!!, I was so caught up playing arcade games with them that I didn't even realize that 7 passed and it's now 8!!!!.

When I looked at the clock it was 8 and I fully panicked as I grabbed my stuff not letting my friends have a chance to speak as I dashed out the door and into my car starting the engine.

I wondered why Bill didn't call me to ask me where I was.

After 5 minutes I've made it to his house , I got out my car and knocked on the door, the lights in the house were turned off.

But when I knocked on the door the door opened.. it was unlocked.

I entered the dark house unable to see.

"Bill??" I called out.

No response.

I entered the dale kitchen and tried to find the light switch, I finally did and switched it on.

And once I did I saw Bill sitting on the floor his knees up to his chest as he had his head down.

I gasped, then I looked at the table and saw 2 plates and roses on a vase on the middle with candles lightened.

Ir looks like Bill was preparing a romantic dinner.

"Bill-" I then got cut off.

"Where were you." He said sharply.

"Bill I'm so sorry..." I said as I got close to him and went on my knees.

"Are you tho?" Bill said as he lifted his face from his knees, his makeup was smudged.

"This. This was the only time I could spend some quality time with my boyfriend.... And what do you do? Miss it." Bill said angrily as new tears formed his eyes.

"Do you even love me Y/N?" Bill said.

Y/N was taken back by the question.

"Bill I love you.. ok? I just got caught up playing at the arcade with my friends...". I replied as I try to hold Bills hand.

But he slapped my hand away  "So your friends are more important to you than me..".

I shook my head "No!! Of course not Bill... I'm so sorry its my mistake that I ruined such a beautiful surprise...." I said feeling some hot tears form my eyes.

.....

I then got up as I wiped my tears and I held my hand out for Bill to grab.

Bill was hesitant but grabbed my hand and got up.

"I think you should leave now Y/N.." Bill said, I held his hand.

"I'm not gonna leave actually." I replied back.

"But you have work in the morning..".

"Im gonna quit the job" I said seriously.
Me and Bill were fine when I got this job.

It was ruining our relationship.

"What?! No don't, I was just overreacting...".

I shook my head "No.... Don't be... You have every right to be mad at me Bill.. don't apologize either!".

Bill sighed, "I am pretty mad...".

I smiled "look I don't care how mad my Boss will be at me, but I'm going to call in sick tomorrow, and me and you are gonna be together for the WHOLE day".

Bills eyes slightly widen as I saw a little smile form his lips "Really??".

I nodded "No one will bother us at all bae" I then pulled him by his waits and kissed him on his lips.

He put his arms around my neck as he kissed back.

——————

(SORRY IT SEEMS RUSHED 💔💔💔]
(Also if u want follow me on my Tik Tok account where I'll post tokio hotel edits 🖤)