Ex-Boyfriend

Y/N's P.O.V:

I sat on my couch with a movie on pause ready to be played.

"Carson are you coming???" I half yelled at my boyfriend who was in the kitchen.

No response.

I sighed as I got up and went to the kitchen to see him having his flip phone out messaging someone while he smiled.

"umm babe??" I said.

He looked up and immediately and put his phone on his pocket.

"Sweetie! Hey! The popcorn is about to be done" he said as he walked to me.

I raised and eyebrow confused "so you just put the popcorn in the microwave just now? Carson I've been waiting for you for like almost 30 minutes..." I said.

"I'm sorry Amor, I just got some texts from my co workers and I got caught up." He said but I could tell he was lying.

"Uh huh... well I'm wait for you in the living room..." I said as I turned around and went back to the living room.

I sat back down sighing.

I miss Bill.

I wish he was still with me...

I mean just 5 months ago we were a happy couple.

But we had to break up... trust me we didn't want to but we had too.

He was a celebrity and with his busy schedule we couldn't continue dating.

But before he left he gave me a heart pendant that reminded me of him.

I always wear it but when I got with Carson he was mad because Bill gave it to me so he forced me not to wear it when I'm with him.

Made me sad but i guess....

"Hey Babe I'm back!" He put the popcorn on my lap as he started the movie.

He then put his arm around me as I lay my head on his chest.

"Hey babe I got a question" he then said, I looked up at him "hm?"

"Do you want to go to this party my friend his hosting ??" He said, I thinked about it.

"Hmm ok!" I said.

"Great! It's gonna be this Saturday, and it's gonna be pretty far that we will have to book a hotel is that ok ?".

I got shock but nodded "ok!".

I was kinda excited.

"Wait... Bae is that the necklace ur ex gave you??" He said as he looked into my shirt.

I sighed and nodded, I get that I should respect his wishes but this necklace is so precious to me because Bill gave it to me.

"I'm sorry.." I said before taking it off.

"Look I know this dude meant so much to you but Babe if I'm honest ... I don't think he really loved you..." he said.

I looked at him as I held the necklace.

"What do you mean by that???" I said.

"I meannnnn I bet he prolly seeing other guys or girls and you were just his little fun I mean it's kinda suspicious that he suddenly broke up with you..." he said.

I was in complete shock.. Bill isn't like that all.. he truly loved me.. right?.

"No Carson you don't know that.." I said upset .