✮ Be aggressive ✮

(This is a one shot I'll post part 5 when it's ready<3)

Angst... sorry fluff next chapter I promise!🖤

Y/N's P O V:

It's been like what?? 3 months since me and Bill finally confessed each others feelings and are now dating.

I couldn't be happier to date Bill, he's an amazing guy and a singer, he cares a lot for me and how i feels.

Caring and loving.

There is this one flaw that i dislikes of him.

It's his jealousy.

He gets jealous when I talk to other boys.

And I know some of you guys are like "but having a jealous boyfriend is the best" well no it really isn't. It makes me feel like he doesn't trust me.

Trust is important in a relationship, if there Isn't trust then we don't have anything.

At first I didn't care because the guys that i used to talk to flirted with me then I stopped having any contact with them once I started to date Bill.

———-

Still Y/N's P O V:

I woke up in the morning by a phone call, i looked at the number and it was Bill.

He called me every morning.

I then answered it.

"Hey Baby how did you sleep??"

"I slept well haha don't feel like going to school today but i have to finish this science project with one of my classmates." But then I immediately regretted saying that.

"With who? ." He then told me with a tone.

"A classmate."

"A guy? What's his name?." He then demanded. He sounded mad.

"Come on Bill not again.. it's Garret."

He then sighed sharply then hanged up.

Wtf? Whats his problem, well I already know his problem.

I sighed now in a bad mood as I got up and took a cold shower then getting dressed for the day.

I then turned around to see my solar system project me and Garret were making, we only had 3 more plants to paint and we were done!

I was never the type of guy to give all my best shot at a school project because I never cared about it but this project got me feeling proud of myself. And I know me and Garret will be getting a good grade on this.

I then put my backpack on and carried my project, the school wasn't far so I would walk there.

I would walk with Bill, so now it will be perfect to speak to him about his jealousy.

I said goodbye to my parents and went out the door, it looked cloudy and gray so I assumed it was gonna rain soon so I went back inside to get an umbrella.

Once I went back outside Bill was in front of my house.

"Bill! Hi-" he then grabbed my wrist.

"Hey ! What's wrong with you Bill?!" I then said trying to pull my wrist out of Bills grasp.

"For how long have you been seeing him? Has he flirted with you? Have you flirted back? Have you went to his house ????" He then said mad.