🖤<5>🖤

The idea from rqzaxdd  thx !!! 🖤🖤🖤
"I'm not taking no for an answer" Bill said.

"I'm serious Bill, I don't want to get in trouble with my parents-" Y/N then got cut off again.

"Nope." Bill said.

Y/N raised an eyebrow as he crossed his arms "So your keeping me hostage here ??" Y\N joked.

Bill looked at you and nodded "Maybe I am".

Which kinda made you feel unsettled but hit smirked. But then you held your sides of the stomach as you hissed in pain.

"Ouch-" you groaned as Bill walked go you "So you're still in pain right???" You looked up at him as you nodded.

(Some time later)

You took your shirt off revealing deep purple bruises in your stomach, Bill was shocked.

Bill got up as he went to get a ice pack and came back.

"I'm gonna put this on your wounds ok? And wrap it with a towel" Bill said as he held a towel on his other hand.

Y/N nodded Being nervous for the cold pack to touch his sensitive stomach.

Bill got close as he put the ice and you closed your eyes and hissed at the very cold ice touch, he then wrapped the towel around it so it could stay in place.

"Thanks Bill.." Y/N said as Bill smiled "no problem!!".

Bill continued to dab some cotton on my cuts on the back.

"So when did you start liking us??" Bill said making some conversation.

"Like last year my cousin introduced me to your music, and i began to like it a lot!" Y/N said fighting to keep his eyes open but they were feeling super heavy.

And before Y/N began to fall asleep.

While Bill was still fixing up his wounds.

Once he was done he let Y/N go but instead of Y/N staying up still he fell to the bed.

Bills mouth fell to the ground "Hey! Are you ok?!" Bill asked as he shakes Y/N to wake up.

Bill then got up, did he do something wrong?!!, Bill was freaking out not knowing what to do.

He then quickly went to look for Tom, since surprisingly he knew a lot of med stuff, "Tom, I gotta tell you something!"

Bill said as he shook Tom awake from his sleep "Huh??... what???..." Tom said sleepily confused as he sat up.

"What's wrong Bill??" Tom asked now concerned with the worried expression Bill has on his face.

"Come here let me just show you.." Bill asked, and Tom got out of his bed and followed Bill.

Tom then saw the fan he met hours ago laying on Bills bed "Huh- wait what-" Tom said but Bill spoke "He suddenly passed out when I was fixing his wounds.. well I'll explain everything later but I'm kinda worried now.."

Tom walked to the sleeping boy as he put his ear against his chest, Tom rolled his eyes as he smirked "he's just asleep Bill chill".

Bill then sighed in relief "Good." Tom then tuned around "So what happened and why is he in this condition. ??" Tom asked as he sat on bed.

Bill promised Y/N he wouldn't tell anyone.. "I can't say..." Bill said, Tom raised an eyebrow "Why not??".

"Because I promised him I wouldn't tell a soul" Bill replied.

Tom nodded "Well that's ok.. but let's continue healing him he still got some pretty bad bruises and scars on his legs..."

Bill nodded as he went over and they both proceeded to fix up his wounds.

Bill every time would look over at Y/N to see if he was ok, he would sometimes see H/Ns face seeming kinda annoyed.

Poor boy, after everything he's going thru he feels so bad for him.

Y/Ns POV:

I was having this bad dream of Matty ... that it woke me up and my eyes widened at the sight in front of me.

Tom and Bill were there sitting in front of me.

The 2 hottest men on earth inches away from me.

Any fan would kill to be on my position.

"Ah! Oh hi-! I uh I'm sorry I-" i said my words mixing up.

"It's okay, don't be sorry... after everything I heard you went thru I'm sorry about that and I'm glad my brother Bill helped you".

Tom said as he got up "Well good night to the both of you and make sure to not get caught by the staff ok??".

I nodded.as Bill nodded too.

Tom left leaving me and Bill alone.

"I'm sorry Y/N I know you said not to tell anyone.." Bill said feeling bad, but I smiled as i shook my head "Don't be Bill it's okay.. plus I want to thank you for helping me today..".

Some tears began to gather on my eyes as Bills eyes slightly widen "Wait why are you crying?" He asked as he got closer to me.

"I'm sorry.. it's just that nobody as shows me this type of kindness since forever..." I said as tears went down my cheeks. I closed my eyes embarrassed for crying.

Then Bill sat next to me as he wiped my tears away "You're welcome" He was so close to my face that I got red.

I really hope he didn't notice but I noticed some blush on him.

——

I hope u guys enjoyed🖤