Artemis: Copy, I'll just gain on him as much as I can.

As Turn 4 came, I found the opening on the inside and accelerated towards it. My feet nearly cramped with how quickly I made the decision. Thankfully, I gained the place.

Riccardo: Good one Artemis. Now, there is quite the gap between you and Gasly in 7th. He is 10 seconds ahead. You are going to need to push for the next few laps.

Artemis: Copy, there's something wrong with the rear tires, I feel some humming. It's too fucking hot in Australia for these poor tires.

Riccardo: You need to take care of your tires for now, we put you on the soft ones so you can gain some places. Once you're in the top 5 we'll box...for now just take care of the tires until you reach that position.

Artemis: Copy.

Pushing to the limit always had its consequences. It's managing the consequences is what matters to win. I do have my work cut out for me since I started last but it's a good challenge. I'll show them that I can start anywhere and win this fucking race.

It's lap 13 and I've started to gain on Pierre but I was starting to lose my rear tires. Fuck.

Artemis: Riccardo, I'm starting to lose my rears. What do you suggest?

Riccardo: You need to take care of them Artemis, if you can overtake Gasly, that would be good but it's up to you if you want to box.

Artemis: I'll push as much as I can, we need to save the tires for the later fighting with the little leagues.

Riccardo: Little leagues?

Artemis: Yeah, cause I'm the big league.

Riccardo: Ayayay Artemis, don't be too cocky.

Artemis: Hey, I have to be, cause I don't have a cock so gotta be cocky.

Riccardo: *laughs* Alright Little Lauda, just be careful okay? I like being your engineer, you remind me of my niece.

Artemis: Aww, is she sweet?

Riccardo: No, she's a handful, but a smart one. Now, let's overtake the Alpine.

Artemis: Copy boss.

I gained on Pierre as Turn 1 came into sight again. As soon as I got into the DRS zone, Riccardo said...

Riccardo: Alright Artemis, overtake is available. Go get him.

Artemis: Copy.

I pressed the button and the wing adjusted to assist the car to overtake Pierre. Thankfully I was able to get into Turn 2 without locking up.

Riccardo: Do you think you can overtake Russell, he's only 0.7 seconds ahead. Otherwise, you can box this lap now.

Artemis: I can... just give me one second...

...

....

......

.........

Riccardo: Well you did overtake him, good on you Little Lauda.

Artemis: I like that nickname.

Riccardo: Well, you were never a nightmare to me Artemis. You listen to me so I have no problems with you.