He remembers her mother having a similar body few months back and little Zaira was born after that!

Zaira was 8 month old right now and she was the biggest terror she was an absolute cry baby she doesn't like sleeping all she ever wants is to cry!

Haider was not getting a bit of his mother's attention he always wanted a sister and he asked for it but instead of a sister he got a Donald duck as he like to call her because all she likes to do is throw tantrums!

Both the elder ladies laughed at his innocence!

"Apka baby brother ane wale ha!" Nazia gently shared the news with him!

"Hamza?" He asked confused he already have a baby brother!

"No bilkul new baby jisko ap bhot sara piyar karsakte hoo!" Nazia told her!

"Will he play cricket with me?" He asked!

"Ap sikhoge unhe?" She asked back!

"Ofcourse!" Haider replied proud!

Haider was getting too much into cricket these days he loves playing cricket but Hammad was more of football guy and Hamza was to lazy to play anything!

"Haidiii! Hatim came in and hugged his little buddy!

Haider was delighted to see him in broad day light! He usually comes late!

"Chachuu!" Haider ran at full speed!

"Ap ghar pe kia karahe hoo?" Haider asked!

"Chachi ko doctor pass jana ha bs wohi lejane aya hu!" Hatim replied ruffling his hairs!

"Mein bhi chalo?" He asked hopefully!

"Jau mama se pooch kr aou phir chalte haa!" Naziya replied instead of Hatim!

Zeenat came in with little Zaira in her hands who was sucking a pacifier with teary eyes!

"Hatim kha jarahe ho tum log? Or Haider ko kyu lejana ha pareshan krega!" She asked her youngest brother in law!

"Arey bhabhi Haider kisi ko pareshan nhi krta lejane de please!" He requested!

Before Zeenat can reply Zaira held her hairs in a tight grip! She absolutely hated pacifiers and she wanted them off!

Zeenat was busy freeing herself when Haider came downstairs!

"Mama me jau?" He asked!

Zeenat finally freed herself and replied her son!

"Ji beta jau!" She smiled at Haider!

Haider walked towards her and kissed her cheek! He stood on his toes and gave a little peck to his little baby sister!

"Bye Mama bye Zairu!" He waved and ran off!

"Haidii! Batou kia lunch kroge?" Hatim asked from driving seat!

"Chachu leken doctor?" He asked with worry! He have seen her mother rushing to doctors when Zaira was about to born!

"Usko abhi time ha Haider ap batou beta kia khoge?" Nazia asked!

"Ummm! Burger?" He thought for a little while and replied making both the elders smile at him!

Hatim made his way to McDonalds they were having their burgers in the car only when Hatim noticed his wife!

Her face was showing pains she immediately held his hands in tight grip and He got alert!

She started crying in pains and little Haider got scared! They didn't even have time to drop Haider home so they just took him along!