𝟔. 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝

Weeks later, Jungkook found himself standing once again on the rooftop bar, the city lights shimmering around him.

Taehyung joined him, his eyes searching youngsters for answers.

"Jungkook," he began, his voice a mixture of curiosity and vulnerability, "there's something you're not telling me. I can sense it."

Younger met his gaze, his eyes reflecting a myriad of emotions. "Tae, there's a reason I came into your life. A reason that goes beyond what you see on the surface."

Taehyung furrowed his brows, confusion etched across his features. "What do you mean?"

Jungkook took a deep breath, his gaze unwavering. Heart beat raising "I was here to take revenge, To- to make you understand what it feels like to play with someone's feelings, to break their trust."

The brunet's heart skipped a beat, his mind reeling from younger's revelation. "Revenge? But who's? why?" He panicked

A mixture of regret and anger crossed the youngest's face. "Because I'm the best friend of the boy you slept with that night the boy that had  magnetic aura that was hard to resist for you, The boy you played on and left broken, one week before we met "

"Park jimin" taehyung whispered, Audible enough for the younger. In a matter of seconds remember the fragile boy.

"Yes, my childhood best friend Park Jimin. Do you know what his condition was when you left him? He doesn't even know about me being with you" Jungkook spat, pushing the older with his one hand on the brunet's chest, taehyung stumbled on his spot. The red light shimmered on them. Jungkook couldn't stop the tears streaming streaming down his face.

Taehyung's world seemed to freeze in that moment, the weight of his past actions crashing down on him. As he looked at Jungkook, he saw not just the person he had fallen for, but the embodiment of his mistakes.

"Jung-," he whispered, words aren't forming in his mind, his voice laced with remorse, "I had no idea, I- I never meant to hurt him like that."

Jungkook's gaze softened,  he hates it. He was here all strong but then what happened to him that he turned all soft, revealing the vulnerability beneath his facade. "I needed you to understand, to feel what he felt just like you hurt all the others, played with their feelings"

"I - I've changed Jungkook you -you changed me love" Taehyung Stammer clearly afraid of what's coming.

Taehyung's heart ached as he realized the complexity of their connection. When Jungkook didn't show any expression , Taehyung feared the silence was so loud "And what now? What happens to us?"

Jungkook's expression wavered, torn between the mission he had set out on and the emotions he had developed. "I don't know, Taehyung. I thought revenge would be enough, but I never anticipated... this."

Their gaze held, two souls entangled in a web of conflicting emotions.

In that moment, the rooftop bar felt like a battleground of hearts, where love and vengeance waged war against each other.

Younger turned to face him, his gaze softening as he studied him. "Taehyung, do you understand now? Do you see how it feels to be led on, to have your emotions toyed with?"

He nodded, harshly biting his lower lips preventing those already form tears to fall.

A mixture of emotions swirling within him. "I get it. I see what I've done to others." He whispered.

Throughout these months, Jungkook's  plan unfolded. He engaged in conversations, shared smiles, and built connections with Taehyung, only to pull away when he seemed most invested.

It was a rollercoaster of emotions, just like a cruel mirror of the games the brunet had played in the past. Yet Jungkook himself become the victim.

Jungkook's expression softened, a hint of empathy in his eyes. "Now I don't want to hurt you, Tae. Despite knowing what you did to others I wanted you to understand the pain you caused them. But now, it's time to end this game."

Before his numb body could react, Jungkook closed the distance between them, his lips pressing against his in a kiss that held a mix of vulnerability and longing. It was a kiss that spoke of unspoken forgiveness and a chance at redemption.

As they pulled away, Taehyung looked into younger's  eyes, his heart pounding.

Those eyes already speaking even without shading a word. "Jungkook, I've fallen for you. Despite everything, I can't deny how I feel."

Younger smiled softly, his fingers gently brushing against his cheek. "Taehyung, I never planned for this to happen. But perhaps, in the midst of seeking revenge, we've found something unexpected."

With those words, the weight of their shared journey hung in the air.

Their paths had intertwined in the most unconventional way, leading them to a moment of reckoning and a chance for something real.

Their journey was far from over, and the road ahead was uncertain. But as they stood there, facing each other with open hearts, Taehyung realized that sometimes, love could arise from the ashes of  player , transforming even the most unexpected circumstances into an opportunity for redemption.

A/n-

That's it Jungkook left