𝟏. 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫

The sun began its slow descent, casting long shadows across the bustling city.

Taehyung leaned against the railing of the rooftop bar, a glass of amber liquid in his hand.

The city's vibrant energy pulsed around him, but his thoughts were anything but carefree.

His raven hair ruffled in the evening breeze, and a sly smile played at the corners of his lips.

The people around him saw a charismatic young man, full of charm and confidence, but they couldn't fathom the intricate web of deceit he was weaving.

"Taehyung!" a voice called out from behind him.

It was Namjoon, his cousin but more like a friend to him, his eyes glinting with a mixture of admiration and concern.

"Hyung," Taehyung greeted, turning around to face his friend. "You're late, as usual."

Namjoon chuckled, the worry in his eyes fleeting. "You know me too well."

Taehyung took another sip of his drink, his gaze lingering on the distant horizon. "So, what's the latest gossip?"

Namjoon leaned against the railing beside him, his expression shifting to one of playful suspicion.

"Oh, you know, the usual. People whispering about the playboy who breaks hearts without a second thought just like last night."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, his smirk turning into a full-fledged grin. "Is that what they say?"

Namjoon's smile was tinged with a hint of seriousness. "Tae, I know you enjoy the thrill of it all, but remember, you're playing with fire. Hearts aren't toys."

Taehyung's facade wavered for a moment, a flicker of guilt passing through his eyes but he ignored, "Come on, Hyung, you worry too much. It's all in good fun."

Namjoon's gaze bore into Taehyung, a mix of understanding and concern. "Just be careful, alright? You never know when your games might catch up to you."

As the sun dipped lower, casting an amber glow over the city, Taehyung couldn't shake off the unease that had settled in the pit of his stomach. The rooftop, once a haven of excitement, now felt like a battleground between his carefree facade and the shadows of his actions.

A/n -

Hey Readers :⁠^⁠)

Hope y'all are doing well