Chapter 03

"Are you ready? Did you take all the necessaries? You didn't forget anything, righ-"

"Yahhh! Calm down Mochi"

"How can I? I am NERVOUSSSS!"

"......."

"W- why?"

"Seriously? Ughh... Not you, I AM the one who would be interviewing"

Much worse things has happened with me, but still I know I have to live. And I never liked to depend on someone. Even though Mochi was my best friend I was feeling guilty at least of accepting the apartment. So I thought of take a job somewhere, but Mochi insisted me much to interview to JEON Groups, Seoul branch as a fashion designer. At first I was blown away with his request. Like how? All the workers there were much talented and competitive, so how could I imagine myself working there. But he kept nagging me telling about what I could do. So I put some thoughts on it and realized I'm holding my dreams back because of the  things happened. But now there were over and it was past. I am traumatized but that wasn't an excuse. And why should I be a waitress in a café or something when I had much qualification.

So I gave myself time and finally prepared myself to face the interview. Mochi told we would be interviewing by the branch manager since the CEO was abroad at the moment. And how would this person be? Would he judge me? What if I stutter there or embarrass myself? Was he strict? Please god help me... My so called best friend was also there just to scare me more. He was totally acting like he's the one in my place. Ugh- I came out of my thoughts when I heard the cabin door opened and the previous girl coming out after her interview.

Jimin gave me a thumbs up and I touch the door knob to open the door. So... it's my turn.

I slowly stepped inside the cabin looked up to see the person in charge. Omg! I was wrong!!!!!
So the branch manager here was a woman. She only looked a fewer years older than me and- She was soooo unreal. Yeah.. She was ethereal. She must be a foreigner. She had a long wavy brown hair and ocean blue eyes. And unlike us, she had a beautiful glowing olive skin.

I kept looking at her dumbfounded when she gave me a precious smile... Her smile was much comforting and I felt my nervousness being conquered.

"Aren't you gonna take a seat?"

She asked me and I suddenly pulled out the chair and sat down making her chuckle at me. Gosh! I always make myself embarrassed and that also on the first impression.

"I'm Eloisa Tyler, The branch manager of JEON groups, Seoul branch."

She said in an aussie accent & extended her hand to me for a handshake.

" I- I'm Baek Yoori."

"So, tell more about yourself Yoori-shii..."

She was utterly opposite of what I have thought of. She wasn't much strict as I imagined. In spite she was much approachable and made me comfortable. This was my very first interview, but I tried to give my best.

"So.. How was it?"

I & Mochi were in the cafeteria after my interview ends.

"Dunno Mochi. I think everyone were much competitive"

"Don't think much. Let's hope for the best.. Okie?"

"Okiez...And she was so sweet"

"Who?.. Eloisa Noona?.. She is"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was evening when I came home. It's been years since I hang out with Mochi for the last time. I freshened up and threw myself on the bed and took out a book. I started from where I had paused & immersed in my own world.