" Jhagda ? Kaisa jhagda? " Before Simran answers, Ashish asks this question.

" Pta nahi, aaj dono kis baat par lad rahe the... Simran beta sab theek hai n ?" Answering Ashish question, neela again ask this to Simran

" maa, papa.... aisi to koi baat nahi hai... sab theek hai. Aur unka koi jhagda bhi nahi hua hai.... ho sakta hai kaam ko lekar kuch paresaan ho, isiliye mood off hai...." While handling the situation, she tries to give the right answer.

Other side

Raj reaches outside Avni's room where the door of her room is open but today he thinks something before going inside... He sees her sitting on the bed lost in thought, he understands what she is thinking: but for now he composes himself and knocks on the door..

Hearing the knocking sound, Avni who was sitting on her bed looks at the door where she gets shocked to see Raj knocking before coming to her room for the first time, he never did so, which means he is really angry with her:

She gets off the bed and before that she says something... Raj sees that she has notices him so he comes in and says

" dinner naa karne ki wajah ?" Avni looks at him on his question

" Bhai, please mujhe maaf kar dijiye... par ek baar meri puri baat to suniye...." Raj ignores this words of her

" Dinner ke liye niche chalo, dinner ke baad baat karenge...." Raj says this, still his voice is calm towards her.

" No, I know... aap nahi karoge mujh se baat.... pehle bhi kaha aapne ki aap baat karoge par ab tak mujhe aapne maaf nahi kiya aur naa hi baat ki aur ab fir se... No, ab jab tak aap baat nahi karoge main nahi khaana khaaungi.... " she says stubbornly on which Raj sigh

" waise to mujhe tumhari zidd pasand hai par khaane ke maamle me nahi... agar tum abhi niche nahi chali to main Maa papa ko sab btaa dunga... fir acche se unse zidd karna.... ok ?" Avni looks at him on this.

" Chal rahi ho ? Yaa main Maa papa ko jaakar sab btaa doon ? " On this talk of Raj, Avni gets ready to go downstairs with him, but before both of them go out of the room, Avni's phone kept on the bed starts ringing, Raj and Avni look at the phone and Avni gets scared seeing Neil's call coming in front of Raj. Raj too sees Neil name on her phone screen but he didn't react

She looks at Raj who looks at her but not at her phone.

" Baat ho jaaye to niche aa jaana... sab wait kar raha hu " Saying this, Raj is about to leave from there but Avni stops him and disconnects Neil's phone in front of him.

" Chaliye " Avni tells this to Raj and Raj notices how she disconnected Neil's phone.

Both of them come down, seeing them coming down, Simran asks Avni with a gesture of her eyes: did some talk happen between them? To which Avni nodded in no with a sad face. Simran sigh

" Kahan thi baccha ?" As soon as she sees them, Neela asks a question while Raj sits on his seat and Avni looks at Neela.

" Room me thi maa..." Avni answers

" Wo to hume bhi pta hai par niche kyon nahi aayi... tabiyat theek hai ?" Neela says this on which Avni nods

" Ji maa, theek hu " Saying this, Avni sits next to Ashish, Ashish looks at her and smiles, to which Avni also smiles, and Raj looks at her, taking a morsal in his mouth.

Then their dinner ends with some family talk and after spending some time together, Ashish and Neela go to their room to rest after wishing them good night.

All three are present in the hall and Avni speaks there

" Bhai, dinner bhi ho gya... please baat kar lo... " She speaks making her baby face which is always Raj's weakness and he sighs seeing this face of hers.

" Chalo, tumhare kamre me baat karenge " He says this because it is not known when Ashish Neela will come here

And there hearing this from Raj, Avni takes a sigh of relief and before both of them go from there to her room, Raj sees Sirman who is about to go to their room.

" Apni bhabhi se keh do, agar wo chahe to humare saath Chal sakti hai... afterall unke bhai ki baat hai "

Hearing this, Sirman turns towards him and Avni sees how Raj is trying to talk to her indirectly, which means there is a fight between them.... No, she doesn't want anything to happen between them because of her, but before that she says something there, Sirman says...

" Avu, apne bhai se keh do ki mujhe is waqt inki kisi bhi baat ko sunne me koi interest nahi hai, chahe fir wo baat mere bhai ki kyon naa ho " Simran says this but on the other hand she also does not want to go with them because she does not want to interfere in everything between them... they both need to talk alone so she doesn't want to come between their bro-sis time.

And there Seeing both of them like this, Avni says

" Bhai please, ab aap Meri wajah se bhabhi se gussa mat hoiye, bhabhi aap bhi please aap dono ek dusre se aise baat mat kariye meri wajah se..." Both listen to Avni and look at each other but then Simran comes to Avni and cup her face in her hand and speaks

" Tumhari wajah se kuch nahi hua hai... aur sab theek hai.... tum jao baat karo...main tumse baad me baat karne aaungi " Simran explains to her on which avni nods unwantedly

Later

Raj and Avni come to Avni's room, both are sitting on her bed but before that Raj says something, Avni's phone, which was ringing continuously since dinner time but she had left it in the room but now it's starts ringing again.

Avni sees that Neil is calling again... She understands that he must be worried due to not picking up the call that is why he is calling so much but now how can she pick up his call in front of Raj and talk to him... On the other hand, looking at the phone, seeing the expression on her face, Raj understands and speaks

" Uthaa lo, warna bolega ki maine tumhe mnaa kar diya hai us se baat karne se... mujhe ye ilzaam nahi chahiye, main baahar chala jaata hu, baat ho jaaye to bula lena " Saying this, Raj is about to get up from the bed but Avni stops him.

" Bhai aap ye kya bol rahe ho, aisa kuch nahi hai, aur..... " Before Avni can say anything her phone rings again... Raj looks at her, He thinks something and takes the phone from her hand and after receiving it, he puts the phone on speaker and places the phone in front of Avni....

On the other hand, as soon as Neil realizes that Avni has picked up the phone, he starts speaking before she can say anything.

" Hello Avni, kahan ho yaar, kab se call kar raha hu... uthaa kyon nahi rahi.... tum theek ho... Raj ne tumse kuch kaha to nahi... dekho agar tumhare us khadus bhai ne tumhe kuch kaha n to main......"
Avni's eyes get big when Raj hears all this talk of Neil and gives avni a look that wow my friend has such good thoughts for me.

" To main use chhodunga nahi... aur ab tum kuch bol kyon nahi rahi... usne kya ab baat karne se bhi mnaa kar diya hai "
Raj looks at Avni and gives her a look that...see... I told you he will think something like this.

" Avni kuch to bolo, tum theek to ho ? Aur dekho agar tumne mujh se baat nahi ki to abhi wahaan aa jaaunga....."
Hearing this, Avni's eyes widen again, but before he could say something else, she takes the phone from Raj's hand and speaks

" Main theek hu, main aapse baad me baat karti hu...." Saying this she is about to hang up but Neil stops her.

" Wait, kya hua hai... baad me kyon... mujhe abhi tumse baat karni hai... aur aise kyon baat kar rahi ho... tum sch me theek ho...tumne khaana khaaya ?" Avni sees how Raj looks away from her and is looking straight ahead, listening to Neil's words, she sighs and says

" Main aapse baad me baat Karti hu, main abhi bhai ke saath hu " Further she does not give Neil a chance to say anything else and disconnects the call and looks at Raj and before this Avni says something she hears Raj's voice.

" Kab se chal raha tha ye sab ?" Without wasting much time now Raj asks this question to her on which avni sees him silently

To be continued.......

Don't worry about this ending, today I will give double update till then enjoy this chapter...
But yes, for that, please shower some love on this chapter.