18

"Jen please listen to me.That's Jiyeon,I dated her like two years ago back in Canada for two months.Because I wanted to move on but then she cheated on me all those times we were together.Now she even followed me here,insisting that the child was my son but I know he's not.I wanted a DNA test to shut her up—wait are you laughing at me?"Jisoo said when he heard Jennie giggling."Jennie?"

"I've never seen you so nervous and so mad,Jisoo."Jennie said."I know you hate her guts.I can read you,you know?I know you more than you know yourself,Jisoo.I believe you,alright?"Jisoo sighed in relief.

"I thought you'll get mad."

"Why would I be mad?It's not that big of a deal.And as if being mad changes anything.If he's your son,take care of him.If he's not then don't."

"Wait why are you up so early?"Jisoo asked.

"Because I have work?"

"Oh Jennie about that—"

"You want me to stop working,don't you?"Jennie asked.

Damn she's reading my mind.

"If that's okay?Just for the meantime.I mean the hospital's full of viruses and such I just don't want you and the baby to get sick and—"

"Okay.It favors me anyway."Jennie said."I just have to go today,to settle about my absence and such."Jisoo nodded.

"Alright.Don't worry about everything and anything,I got it all covered."Jisoo said.

"As you should."Jennie rolls her eyes."By the way whatever you cooked smells amazing don't blame me if I finish it all."Then she walked away.Jisoo chuckled.

"So this is the Jennie pregnant mode,huh?"He smiled."I love it."

"Jisoo do you mind waking Junghwan up?He got school today!"Jennie shouted.

"Yes ma'am!"Jisoo shouted back as he rushed upstairs,to get Junghwan ready."Hey baby,wake up come on."Jisoo told his son,tapping his cheeks gently.He smiles at Junghwan's resemblance with Jennie.

Mandu cheeks,hehe.

"Baby you have school."

"I don't want to,daddy."Junghwan whined.

"Aigo come here."Jisoo said as he carried the little boy in his arms."You have to go to school baby.So you can learn.So you can achieve your dreams!"

"They don't teach me to be superman,daddy.Superman is Junghwan's dream."Junghwan said,then he buried his head on Jisoo's neck.Jisoo chuckled.

"Come on,baby.Don't you miss your friends?Or maybe..your crush?"Jisoo teased.Junghwan suddenly blushed.

"I..I see Zoa?"

Got you,baby.

"Zoa is your crush?"Jisoo teased once again.Junghwan buried his head in Jisoo's chest.

"Daddy stop~"Junghwan whined.

"Alright,alright.I'll get you ready,okay?"

"Okay!"Junghwan replied,seems more enthusiastic.Jisoo smiled.

"Okay let's go!"Jisoo took him to bath then got him changed,he got Junghwan's bag ready then they walked downstairs.Jisoo stopped as he watch Jennie eat,her mouth full as she smiles as the food cheekily.

"Your mom is very pretty,right?"Jisoo whispered at Junghwan.

"Yes,daddy.Mommy the prettiest."Jisoo smiled,satisfied with Junghwan's answer.

"Baby there you are come sit!"Jennie said.Jisoo put Junghwan down next to Jennie,then he sat in front of Jennie,just wanting to watch his family.He did not touch any of the food,he's satisfied seeing the two with mouth full of food and giggling at each other.

"Jisoo,why don't you eat?"Jennie asked.Jisoo smiled.

"You go eat first."She sighed in relief.

God I love my family.

-

As you can see this book doesn't have much plot unlike my other books coz it's just supposed to be fluff hehe