2[M]

"And who are you?"The man asked.

"Don't you ever,touch her with your filthy hands."Jisoo said,ignoring the question.Jisoo grabbed Jennie's hand,with a concern look."Let's go,Jen."

"Hey I got to her first!"The guy tries to grab Jennie's hand but Jisoo punched his face.

"I don't wanna ruin my friend's wedding for you,but you're just a little shit."After that Jisoo dragged Jennie to a hotel room,his hotel room.His plan is to let Jennie stay until she gets sober,then drive her home.Jennie sat at the bed,Jisoo sat next to her.

"You need anything?"Jisoo asked.Jisoo was surprised when Jennie grabbed his collar,kissing his lips.She doesn't know what came up in her mind,she just felt like she have to kiss him like it will be the last time.

"I need you,Jisoo."

"Jennie don't do this to me."Jisoo pleaded."Because if I start,I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself."

"Then don't stop yourself,Jisoo."Jennie whispered in his ears and it was all it took for Jisoo to loose all his self control.

"Fuck."He cursed under his breath as he grabbed Jennie by the waist,pulling her closer as he attacked Jennie's neck."Can I,Jen?"Jisoo asked,as his hands were threatening to unzip Jennie's dress.

"Yes."With shaky breath,Jennie answered.Jisoo kissed her lips again as he unzipped Jennie's dress, immediately throwing it to the side.Jennie undid his tie,ripping off his vest impatiently.She was about to do the same with Jisoo's polo.

"Baby don't do that,I don't have any extra polo."Jisoo said with a chuckle.Jisoo undid the buttons himself,he took it off,revealing his body to Jennie.Jisoo unclasped his bra,burying his face on Jennie's breasts."God I missed you so bad."Jisoo whispered.

"I missed you too."Jisoo's fingers touched her clothed pussy,Jennie closed her eyes as she gripped on Jisoo's arms.

"Baby you're so wet."Jisoo kissed her stomach,down to her inner thighs as he removed her panties.Jisoo kissed her inner thighs,giving her clit a lick.

"Oh my god.."Jisoo dragged his two fingers inside Jennie,Jennie closed her eyes as she felt Jisoo's slow thrust,accompanied by his tongue licking her insides.

"Jisoo oh my god!"Jennie reached her climax so quick,as she haven't had this feeling ever since Jisoo and her got separated.Jisoo licked her pussy clean,before unbuckling his belt,removing his pants and underwear.His cock sprung free,he then went up to Jennie and claimed her lips again.

"Baby tell me you wanted this.I don't want to do anything against your will."Jisoo told her.Jennie's breath hitched.

"I need this,Jisoo.I need you inside of me right now."Jennie said.

"Okay,baby."With the permission Jisoo lined himself up to Jennie,as he slowly sank on Jennie's hot inner walls.

"Ahh.."They moaned in unison as Jisoo stretched her walls.Jisoo was the only person that had ever touched her,and feeling him fill her again was something Jennie thought she'll never feel again.Jisoo did slow thrusts at first,letting Jennie get used to being stretch again.Jisoo massaged and sucked on her nipples,making Jennie moan and crave for more.Jisoo's touch is something she missed and something she knew she needed.

"Faster,please..I need you to fuck me senseless and pound in me like I'm just existing for you."Jennie whispered on Jisoo's ears,something sober Jennie would get embarrass about the next morning.

"Fuck.."That's all it took before Jisoo started fucking her faster,pounding her in an animalistic pace she never thought she could take.

"You're so fucking tight Jennie.For me..always for me.."Jisoo whispered on her ear,Jennie was holding on Jisoo's shoulder for her dear life,her eyes were closed as she felt like she's in the clouds,lost in the ecstasy of pleasure.

"Jisoo I'm coming..please.."Jennie moaned,begging for a release.

"Then go on,baby.Cum on my cock like a good girl."Jisoo said.Jennie couldn't take it anymore as she finally let go,cumming hard on Jisoo's cock.Her eyes rolled back in pleasure as she shivered beneath Jisoo.Jennie's orgasm pushed Jisoo to the edge,releasing all his cum inside of Jennie.Jisoo pulled out slowly,closing his eyes in exhaustion.Jennie was passed out right beside him.He just fucked his ex wife 'til she's unconscious.Jisoo gave Jennie a kiss on the forehead,then he got the covers to their body.

"Good night,Jennie."